Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Where is Nailz these days and why has nobody sat down with him for a shoot? His encounter with Vince, where the deviant forced himself upon poor Nailz, is surely a golden story waiting to be told.

I was just thinking that the otherday what a great shoot interview that would be.

Been watching a few timelines over the past week or so.Finlay's 06 timeline was decent but nothing any way controversial,Ivory's 2001 timeline was surprisingly good,even if she does ramble on a bit.

Nash's 95 timeline is quality though.

• Paid Members

Have downloaded that so looking forward to watching it tonight.

I listened to the second New Age Outlaws RF shoot on a lengthy car journey recently and it was really good I thought. Was very different to the first drug-fuelled one (as you'd expect I suppose). Well worth a look anyway.

• Paid Members
Watched around the first 45 mins of the Nash Youshoot, and I think its been pretty disappointing so far. Its not bad by any means, but my expectations of a Nash Youshoot were fairly high.

The trailer looked like a lot of questions trying to wind him up. Its pointless.

The clip about working with Travolta was hilarious though. I hope theres more of that. Just talk to Nash and it'll be great!

• Paid Members

On the Nash Youshoot, what's the deal with The Rock and women? Nash made a joke about him being gay but doesn't he live with his ex wife and hasn't been linked to anyone in the media in forever. Just holding off to raise his daughter perhaps?