• Last Reply

The SPL gets under way this weekend;

Aberdeen vs Hamilton

Hearts vs St Johnstone

Inverness vs Celtic

Rangers vs Kilmarnock

St Mirren vs Dundee United

Motherwell vs Hibernian

The Celtic game is on Sky Sports tomorrow at 12:15, The Motherwell game is on ESPN on Sunday at 12:00, and the Hearts game will be shown in full by BBC Alba on Saturday night.

I fancy us to get off to a winning start. 1-0 will do nicely.

• Paid Members
I fancy us to get off to a winning start. 1-0 will do nicely.

who's gonna score for you? sammyass?, fortune??

Sammyass? Don't think there's a football player called that and if there is then he doesn't play for Motherwell.

picard-facepalm.jpg

• Paid Members
here was me thinking david was a closet celtic fan. i guess epic fail on my part

I think he is, he goes to Fir park wearing the hoops under his Mac and sings the soldier song under his breath.

daniel.jpg

Swedish giant Daniel Majstorovic last night vowed to be the defensive leader Neil Lennon has been crying out for in his new-look Celtic side.

The 33-year-old centre-half will jet into Glasgow today for a medical before penning a two-year deal at Parkhead.

And 6ft 3in Majstorovic, who has been freed by cash-strapped AEK Athens, reckons he is the type of no-nonsense defender Lennon badly needs to sort out his leaky rearguard.

Majstorovic ticks all the boxes and is renowned for his fighting qualities. He has won 35 caps for Sweden, the latest in the 3-0 defeat of Scotland in midweek.

This is an awesome signing for Celtic, as I feel it's something they have lacked for a while (perhaps since Mjallby left).

I saw this guy playing against Scotland and he looked like a no nonsense kind of player.

Rangers started well today but we are getting scrappy now... Beattie looks a week or two off match sharpness. This will need to be how we play this season though, its going to be scrappy. Killies penalty should never have been, papac was laughing it was such a bad decision.

On a side note on his debut Paul Hartley, the gypo has a hat trick of penalties for the Sheep...

Great goal from Paddy for the Celts today, really hope he can keep it up and pin down a regular place in the team this year.

I reckon he'd easily pin down a place in the team if walking to the shop didn't knacker him out.

• Paid Members
Great goal from Paddy for the Celts today, really hope he can keep it up and pin down a regular place in the team this year.

I reckon he'd easily pin down a place in the team if walking to the shop didn't knacker him out.

Unofrtunately that's always been his problem, for all his ability he really doesn't have the fitness to go with it

Archived