Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

• Paid Members

Just back in from Ibrox. Naysmith as a centre mid? Never saw that coming he did well and got MOTM. Gers played well but the longer the game went on the more you could see Beattie was not fully fit he chased every lose ball down and that did not help his lack of fitness, he also should have scored, Rangers could not hold the ball up in the back end of the game due to Beatties fitness he could have done with coming off sooner.. Lafferty was running past them all day but every cross was to the far post.

No idea what happened with the Pen? Only thing I could think was the ball must have hit him in the hand?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No idea what happened with the Pen? Only thing I could think was the ball must have hit him in the hand?

Papac blatently pushed the Kilmarnock forward. Had pretty much the perfect line from where I sit and as soon as he done it everybody around could tell it was a stonewaller.

That was a fun game of football today ! After Hibs scored that third goal, Motherwell looked a wee bit too desperate and infact, Hibs looked far more likely to score from that point onwards. Stokes and Riordan played really well together, and Liam Miller played a blinder too.

Morton lost 2-0 to Dunfermline yesterday. A lot of Morton supporters seem to be taking some pleasure in the fact that we played well, but I don't. We can play well all we want, but that is now three games we haven't scored a goal in.

Well, i'm still a bit numb from that game against Hibs today.

At half-time we were coasting, even if we hadn't scored the all important second goal. I was fairly sure that would come in the 2nd half as we had run right over them for the first 45 minutes.

I'm fairly certain that one of their goals was a definite handball, but the circumstances made it difficult for the referee or linesman to see it, so I can't really pin the blame on them.

Mark Reynolds played a real howler today, and he better hope he's up to speed for the game on Thursday night.

I think we'll need to take something from the away leg to have any chance of going into the group stages.

• Paid Members

Papac blatently pushed the Kilmarnock forward. Had pretty much the perfect line from where I sit and as soon as he done it everybody around could tell it was a stonewaller.

I was on the other side could not make out at all. So Papac was daft then eh?

Well, i'm still a bit numb from that game against Hibs today.

At half-time we were coasting, even if we hadn't scored the all important second goal. I was fairly sure that would come in the 2nd half as we had run right over them for the first 45 minutes.

I'm fairly certain that one of their goals was a definite handball, but the circumstances made it difficult for the referee or linesman to see it, so I can't really pin the blame on them.

Mark Reynolds played a real howler today, and he better hope he's up to speed for the game on Thursday night.

I think we'll need to take something from the away leg to have any chance of going into the group stages.

I really hope you make it in. Scottish football badly needs a good showing in Europe.

I really hope you make it in. Scottish football badly needs a good showing in Europe.

Apart from that, we would get 1 million Euros just for qualifying, plus money for drawing or winning games.

The entrance money alone would be a major boost for a club like us.

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/sfltv/irn-bru-tv/

Highlights of the lower divisions ! Not every game is shown, but most are, which is nice to see. Morton aren't involved which is a shame. Apparently the highlights go up on a Thursday. Some good goals in this selection, including an absolute belter from Iain Russell for Livi.

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/sfltv/irn-bru-tv/

Highlights of the lower divisions ! Not every game is shown, but most are, which is nice to see. Morton aren't involved which is a shame. Apparently the highlights go up on a Thursday. Some good goals in this selection, including an absolute belter from Iain Russell for Livi.

Our keeper being a mile off his line for unknown reasons made it a bit easier for him, but still a fine goal.

Aye Robertson did make it easy but Alloa played well. Some Livi fans seem to think they were thugs but they were just playing to their strengths. If Livi players don't want to be 100 per cent committed then that is their problem.

Archived