THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

air_raid posted this in paid after Kemical asked

PCC stands for Pretentious Cunt Clique and is a label Tiger Rick came up with for Butch, Ian, Gladstone, Loki, Seven, CVD and Green. One or two were amused by this and embraced it. Keith Houchen has also been an associate for years on TWCF so took a PCC sig much to their approval.

As a TWCF alumnus myself with similar views on ale, darts, WcW and bacon sandwiches, I sucked up to them in hope of membership or "being Disco" as I likened it at the time. They acquiesced.

With that sig, Family Guy (and Tommy) seemed to think that sticking feathers up your arse makes you a chicken.

Edit - forgot the best/important bit.

Wow.

You're really lame.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Mr Stu

I've seen pCc colours on people I don't even know. It's like a revolution brother! You're either pCc or GTFO.

Edited by Loki

• Moderators
PCC stands for Pretentious Cunt Clique and is a label Tiger Rick came up with for Butch, Ian, Gladstone, Loki, Seven, CVD and Green. One or two were amused by this and embraced it. Keith Houchen has also been an associate for years on TWCF so took a PCC sig much to their approval.

As a TWCF alumnus myself with similar views on ale, darts, WcW and bacon sandwiches, I sucked up to them in hope of membership or "being Disco" as I likened it at the time. They acquiesced.

With that sig, Family Guy (and Tommy) seemed to think that sticking feathers up your arse makes you a chicken.

That's pretty far off. Only Gladstone, Loki and Sev were the original PCC. Then me, Houchen, and a few others from the current TWCF joined the fun because annoying Rick is fun. Then loads of people started putting it in their sigs.

Edited by ButchReedMark

• Paid Members
That's pretty far off. Only Gladstone, Loki and Sev were the original PCC. Then me, Houchen, and a few others from the current TWCF joined the fun because annoying Rick is fun. Then loads of people started putting it in their sigs.

Pretty much this. I had PCC in my sig for weeks before I even knew what anyone was banging on about. Gladstone, Loki and Sev are the Hogan, Hall and Nash. Me, Butch and Tony James dont even get merchandise royalities or even get a picture on the front of the new DVD.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart