THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

No, he's absolutely not.

Ah he is though. There are many examples which escape me at this moment in time, so I'll go with two notable ones:

1: Taking the trouble to procure a John Cena t-shirt so he could pose standing atop it like some shit crimefighter because JOHN CENA IS TEH SUXX

2: Reading a copy of your book while at a TNA show during a Jeff Jarrett match to illustrate how apathetic he was to Double-J. Witty.

And another thing, nobody leaves the forum anymore. I think I saw maybe one or two, but there's hardly any "I've had enough of this place" promo posts followed by four pages of ripping the piss out of them. Chilli sort of did it a bit at Christmas or whenever that was, but other than that, it's a dead art. They're brilliant. On a similar note, Daniel Fitch getting absolutely roasted for his "MLW Press Release" was priceless. Obviously these are the days of greater self-awareness, as well as vocabulary.

Nah, he's just on the list of people you just don't like just because, along with ebb. dopper's awesome

By that logic, they're just on the list of people you happen to like. I'm sure you could give reasons as to why you like them, just like I could give reasons as to why I don't. Ohnowaitidon'tlikethemjustbecauseok.

• Paid Members
Nah, he's just on the list of people you just don't like just because, along with ebb. dopper's awesome.

Ebb's shit. I have proof.

Miz's leaving do was awesome because he said he wasn't going to post any more messages, and then kept checking back for a couple of days afterwards the thread that he left just in case anyone else had anything to say to him. They didn't. What a turd.

• Paid Members
Did we all get, 'Hey mate, sorry for being a bit of a knob. I'll be better now, thanks for your support' PMs from him? I told him not to PM me again and he went psycho.

I got this one. He sent it after I sarcastically said in a thread that he was taking a particularly hard kicking in, and rightly so, that his best posting days were ahead of him:-

Hi Gladstone.

You're a respected poster round here and i was wondering how you thought my best days were ahead of me on here and what i should do make them happen.

Thanks, Miz.

• Awards Moderator
Did we all get, 'Hey mate, sorry for being a bit of a knob. I'll be better now, thanks for your support' PMs from him? I told him not to PM me again and he went psycho.

Oh, yes. He spat his dummy out on here after I blew him up and (in his words) "called me out". He then went spastic and demanded I unblocked him from PM so we could take it up privately. I did so, he was nice as pie asking if we could be "pals" then each time I sent a reply asking him why it was so important we were mates, I'd see him going mental at me again in a thread. Then he sent me a message which included the gem:

im so, so sorry if your bipolar

Grade A balloon.

• Paid Members
Nah, he's just on the list of people you just don't like just because, along with ebb. dopper's awesome

By that logic, they're just on the list of people you happen to like. I'm sure you could give reasons as to why you like them, just like I could give reasons as to why I don't. Ohnowaitidon'tlikethemjustbecauseok.

By the same 'logic' they're just people you dislike.

Your logic is flawed.

Edited by SpursRiot2012