THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Perhaps we should enforce a new rule where all new members have to send in a picture, and if the UKFF doesn't like what they see, immediate bans should follow. I'm amazed that someone went all the way back through an old thread just to post what is, in honesty, a picture no more offensive that the ones you'll see on hipsters Facebook pages. At least I wasn't in front of a mirror posing with a camera in my hand.

I have still committed no other offence than articulating views that people find bizarre. I don't insult people, or personally attack them, or even respond to their provocation, despite being followed around threads by several posters eager to troll and disparage any reply I make.

If you don't like it you could always not post. If I see Glee is on I just don't watch.

Its not hard is it

• Paid Members

Oi, neil.

Can I get this forum to save my settings as regards how far back it displays threads? It keeps resetting to 7 days.

Also, get in chat, you plank.

• Paid Members
What's a hipster? I thought they were flared trousers.

Not necessarily flared. They're characterised by a very low waistline. Hanging from the hips, as it were.

I think in FJ/RIPDSunny's case, he's using it like dude, or (possibly) mandem. "My photo is just like the ones on any other hoopy frood's Facebook page".

Entirely subjective. People who frequent wrestling boards aren't exactly known for being cool, stylish members of society (as a general rule) so this isn't the place I'll look to for fashion advice. I remember in some jeans thread several of our members stood horrified at the idea of spending more than

Edited by RIP Diva Sunny

It has to be better than the all black band t-shirt look, or the typically dull straight cut jeans and nondescript t-shirt look?

I've heard you mention the "black band t-shirt" look on more than a few occasions now. What's the deal with that?

Entirely subjective. People who frequent wrestling boards aren't exactly known for being cool, stylish members of society (as a general rule) so this isn't the place I'll look to for fashion advice. I remember in some jeans thread several of our members stood horrified at the idea of spending more than