THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Moderators
Neil are you really going to hold grudges & I only said what was true, tell me what I said on there that wasnt true then Ill apoligise, Im not going to beg its not life or death that I go in the chatroom, just nice to chat to the guys on there, no worries no big loss, aslong as I dont get banned on here then its all good.

I've unbanned you from the chatroom. I'm being the bigger man here. I don't feel the need to go on another forum and complain about you. How would you feel mate?

aslong as I dont get banned on here then its all good.

Why? What will you do if you are banned on here? Shame you never mastered that IP masking for that dating site you got banned from, you could have applied that knowledge on here and we could have all avoided you making a right show of yourself.

• Paid Members
Yes I do appreciate it & I apoligise but at the time I felt justified in complaining, anyway lets all get on with our lives.

I don't think you understand how an apology works. You're not meant to apologise and then explain how you felt you were right anyway. You missed the part where you explain that 'at the time, I felt justified in complaining. I now realise I was wrong'.

I don't think you understand how an apology works. You're not meant to apologise and then explain how you felt you were right anyway. You missed the part where you explain that 'at the time, I felt justified in complaining. I now realise I was wrong'.

Exactly.

Giving Neil some grief on here is one thing (and we've all done it!), but doing it on somewhere like the F4W boards is really low. If I was him I'd have slung you off this forum right away, and I doubt many people would have been complaining.

Ok I apoligise Neil & Ill try to improve my grammar for the chatroom.

Yeah, don't rip on the guy for bad grammar and spelling, after all, this may be the result of misfortune at birth, a part of his brain not working as it should.