THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Moderators
If you can link to a news article then yes. I'm going to say now that any "I also heard he...." will result in suspensions.

I heard he won the lottery and invented Awesometacular, the newest precious metal.

I hope his Cell bars are made of Awesometacular.

I see he's in court here - James MCCREADIE BROWN SCS/2011-091088 AI10006713 Court 4 Airdrie Sheriff Court Tuesday 2 August 2011 - If anyone fancies attending. Its a different court to the one where he was allegedly stabbed outside so I assume its for that other charge so lets hold off on the thread return till thats over too.

• Paid Members
Pretty much this. I had PCC in my sig for weeks before I even knew what anyone was banging on about. Gladstone, Loki and Sev are the Hogan, Hall and Nash. Me, Butch and Tony James dont even get merchandise royalities or even get a picture on the front of the new DVD.

I always thought you and Butch were Hall & Nash. Didn't know Seven was part of it.

Where the fuck is Gladstone???

• Paid Members
I always thought you and Butch were Hall & Nash. Didn't know Seven was part of it.

Where the fuck is Gladstone???

We are Bagwell and Norton. Gladstone's seeing out his Time Warner contract and joining the UK Fishing Forum.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members
We are Bagwell and Norton. Gladstone's seeing out his Time Warner contract and joining the UK Fishing Forum.

At worst, one of you is Steiner, you do most of the representing these days