THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
I don't really get why Gatso has been banned/suspended yet Boydy is allowed to continue posting on here. The odder thing about that is that there's a chance that Gatso's story isn't even true whereas we know Boydy's is!

In fairness, Boydy was found guilty for committing a crime, served his punishment and is getting on with his life. That's the way it works.

But he was then using the forum to try and get back to his old ways, wasn't he? Is that also the way it works?

Only if trying to send a message on a dating site is definitely evidence of a crime. Or, indeed, being banned from a dating site.

It's not exactly John Leslie.

• Paid Members
I don't really get why Gatso has been banned/suspended yet Boydy is allowed to continue posting on here. The odder thing about that is that there's a chance that Gatso's story isn't even true whereas we know Boydy's is!

In fairness, Boydy was found guilty for committing a crime, served his punishment and is getting on with his life. That's the way it works.

But he was then using the forum to try and get back to his old ways, wasn't he? Is that also the way it works?

As he was too stupid to lie about why he wanted to hide his IP address, I'm prepared to believe that he got banned for something "innocent" and wasn't trying to date rape anyone.

• Paid Members
I reckon Matthew Kelly was a nonce though. Just has that look about him.

The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of, and should not be attributed to, the UKFF

--

Didn't boyd get a suspension over his things as well anyway?

• Paid Members
Does anyone know where the thread that a forum member basically admitted to being a rapist went to? It was locked by Woyzeck earlier, but has disappeared.

Not before it was screencapped and sent to the police ;)

Was this the one night stand thread?

Can someone explain what happened via PM (assuming on here would be awkward)?

PM'd

• Paid Members
It's been unapproved, not surprisingly.

It may appear to some that this forum is developing a bit of a habit of sweeping such shit under the carpet by deleting threads such as this.

Are any of the mods from Aberdeen? Maybe they are used to doing that, eh Duane.

:laugh:

Good arrows!

Not to distract from the discussion or anything, but I was wondering - what's pCc? Been cropping up all over the place of late, so either I'm out of the loop or I need to stop skim-reading threads. Finding out what it stands for would be a good start?

It stands for Pretentious Cunt Crew I believe, ask tiger_rick, he coined it.

Edited by Family Guy PMSL