Pro-Wrestling:EVE News & Events Thread

DannRead

i wouldnt mess with people in norwich, hard as a rock they r

Bit of a generalisation there. Not quite sure how this became such a big issue, the one guy was just wondering if it's a rough area, which it isn't, Norwich for the most part is a lovely place.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NOW AVAILABLE!

Find out why everybody is now talking about the female wrestlers of Europe with Pro-Wrestling:EVE ‘Empire Strikes Back – Chapter One’ DVD!

FlyerEmpireCH1.jpg

britani_shanna.jpg

See the 18 year old prodigy of Professional Wrestling in Britani Knight battle “Portugal’s Perfect Athlete” Shanna in a tremendous back and forth athletically charged contest!

storm_glamour.jpg

Sara-Marie Taylor and Carmel Jacob of The Glamour Gym are in tag team action against Rhia O’Reilly & Becky James of Team Storm. The two gyms are tied at one win a piece – who will win the third and deciding contest?

tag.jpg

So…Who’s harder then? Who’s tougher? Who’s can give out a beating unlike no other? The Northern Shooters or Amazon & Destiny? These two teams each want to prove they’re the team to both fear and respect and neither will back down!

hopefully_alpha_glamour.jpg

The Alpha Female is back in action and once again it’s The Glamour Gym that are in her sights – but which member will step forward to fight the German Giant?

EVE59.jpg

‘Coventry’s Loudest’ Jetta retired back at ‘A New Hope – The Final Chapter’ but asked for some microphone time to talk to the fans at 'Empire Strikes Back' – find out the reason why here!

saraya_nikki.jpg

Scotland’s Nikki Storm battles England’s Saraya Knight in a first time ever contest between Scotland’s best and England’s best! Can the 20 year veteran claim a victory or will The Dynamite Princess show why she’s earned the title of Scotland’s best female wrestler!

Also on this DVD is Part One of ‘At Home With The Knights’. EVE announcer Fred Emerson visited the home of The Knights to talk to Saraya and Britani about their careers in the wrestling business in addition to the history and evolution of female wrestling in the UK as they saw it happening.

Find out how Saraya was trained differently to the other girls coming through the wrestling business and Saraya’s belief as to what lead to the scene evolving. As usual the 21 year vet pulls no punches in everything she has to say!

Chloe1.jpg

EVE Reporter Chloe Dale of Bizarre and the Suicide Girls handles pre-fight interviews, a highlight music video of the EVE ‘Empire Strikes Back’ tapings and a bonus photo gallery rounds off the special features of Pro-Wrestling:EVE’s ‘Empire Strikes Back – Chapter One’ DVD, available now for just

Watched this DVD today.

Shanna and Brittani had a great match. Shanna's a hidden gem, in so much as I had never heard of her prior to her EVE booking, but she has certainly shown she is a top talent and a great 'find'. I look forward to seeing more of her.

Northern Shooters v WAW Gym was just a brawl. Amazon looks like a woman you just would NOT want to mess with and I can see now why she is getting the good reviews she has been. Have warmed to Destiny over the past few years, having never really been a fan, and her exchanges with April Davids were intense. Am figuring some kind of rematch with these 4 is on the cards which should be a war.

Janey B plays her part perfectly but hasnt had the chance to really showcase her skills as a wrestler yet. Having seen her as Violet several years ago, I know this girl can wrestle. Alpha Female continues to be booked like a monster [and rightly so!]. Id love to see her v Saraya or Jenny Sjodin.

Glamour Gym v Team Storm was okay. Rhia and Carmel looked better than the last time I saw them but Becki was still quite sloppy. I'm putting that down to inexperience as I do think there is potential there.

I was really blown away by the main event. Have never seen Nikki Storm before but now see why people rave about her. Of course, she was in there with Saraya who could drag a good match out of anybody, but Nikki was very impressive in her own right and certainly deserved the plaudits Saraya gave her afterwards.

Speaking of which, Sarayas comments about the young girls was touching and heartfelt but I hope her mentioning retirement in the next few years is not true [for purely selfish reasons, obviously]

Saraya interview was a great bonus feature and I look forward to seeing the next installment. Never realised a couple of the girls that worked for WAW in the early 200s were 'Zebra Kid conquests' though. :)

Courtesy of www.EVEwrestling.com

EVE Talents To Journey Worldwide Throughout 2011!

It's happening.

From the very beginning Pro-Wrestling:EVE stated that it's mission was to show the rest of the world what they're missing out on with the female professional wrestlers of Europe - now people are taking notice!

Since our d

Hmm, why would this and several Brittani Knight matches be posted on the SHIMMER forum? Hmm.....

Makes you wonder if there is some sort of connection between the promoter of SHIMMER asking fans which 2 wrestlers from the Pro-Wrestling:EVE roster they'd like to see in their ideal roster for the upcoming SHIMMER shows doesn't it?

• Paid Members
tag.jpg

Rank. The Northern Shooters might be the ugliest team I've ever laid eyes upon. I think even Kimbo Slice would do a runner if he seen that April Davids stomping towards him in her Doc Martens, christ. That Sjojjojodins face has to be done with special effects as well, terrifying.

I'll be having nightmares just after seeing that picture, thank fuck they'll never be good enough to make it to a televised promotion.

tag.jpg

Rank. The Northern Shooters might be the ugliest team I've ever laid eyes upon. I think even Kimbo Slice would do a runner if he seen that April Davids stomping towards him in her Doc Martens, christ. That Sjojjojodins face has to be done with special effects as well, terrifying.

I'll be having nightmares just after seeing that picture, thank fuck they'll never be good enough to make it to a televised promotion.

:laugh: Oh Cleetus, I love how your sad, deluded little mind works. - "I think she's a munter so she must be a Doc Marten wearing dyke".

You really cant have got laid much, if at all, in your life.

Considering you hate womens wrestling why don't you do us all a favour and take your unfunny, irrelevant bullshit and fuck off to another thread.

You should know by now that you aren't allowed to make comments about the appeance of a female wrestler, you are only allowed to appreciate her for her abilities in the ring and not even notice that she is a woman really, because noticing that she isn't a man and having an opinion on her looks is sexist and has nothing to do with wrestling.

• Paid Members
You should know by now that you aren't allowed to make comments about the appeance of a female wrestler, you are only allowed to appreciate her for her abilities in the ring and not even notice that she is a woman really, because noticing that she isn't a man and having an opinion on her looks is sexist and has nothing to do with wrestling.

There must be a loophole somewhere. Because even the most dedicated fans of womens "wrestling" are allowed to make"Mccool is stick thin LOLZ" jokes. What is it that Michelle "Only pushed coz shes sucking ginger cock" Mccool lacks that these "hardworking, desperate for a miracle so they can get a job in a sexist, male dominated industry" indy gals have?.

Archived