Pro-Wrestling:EVE News & Events Thread

DannRead

5. Saraya Knight def. Nikki Storm via powerbomb in an absolute star making performance by Storm. An excellent contest, and the two embraced post match. A moment.

This sounds great. Nikki is one of the nicest people on the British scene, and deserves it.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any info on Sammi Hope and MJ? Haven't heard of 'em before.

They were trained by SLAM in Nottingham. That's about all I know.

Sammy Hope is a member of the House of Pain school in Nottingham. Although still very young and inexperienced, she works very hard to improve every aspect of her performance. The match at EVE was her first ever singles match and I'm very proud of her for doing well. She has good fire and sells well, with time and effort that I know she is willing to give, she'll reach good heights on the scene.

Any info on Sammi Hope and MJ? Haven't heard of 'em before.

They were trained by SLAM in Nottingham. That's about all I know.

Sammy Hope is a member of the House of Pain school in Nottingham. Although still very young and inexperienced, she works very hard to improve every aspect of her performance. The match at EVE was her first ever singles match and I'm very proud of her for doing well. She has good fire and sells well, with time and effort that I know she is willing to give, she'll reach good heights on the scene.

Sammy is a great prospect who did herself proud - as did Em Jay of Varsity Pro Wrestling.

Just got done watching the 2nd EVE DVD so will add my further thoughts.

3 way tag was good. I love The Northern Shooters being the double hard b*tches (probably because they are) and Carmel being afraid to getting into the ring to face them. Impressed with their pro skills too. I look forward to seeing them v Amazon and Destiny.

Saraya v Blue Nikita was a war. I have seen a great technical match between the two in the past but this was just a fight. I mean, seriously, these two BRUTALISED each other!! If anyone has never seen a womens hardcore match before then check this out. Cracking main event, and Id love to see a rematch between the two in the future, or maybe even Shanna and Blue Nikita v Saraya and Brittani.

Another solid showing from the EVE crew. I look forward to seeing Shanna, Amazon and Destiny on upcoming shows.

Archived