Pro-Wrestling:EVE News & Events Thread

DannRead

Alt-Model Chloe Dale To Host EVE DVDs

ChloeDale2.jpg

Pro-Wrestling:EVE would like to publicly welcome Chloe Dale to the Pro-Wrestling:EVE team!

The 22 year old from Ipswich is an Alt-Model and has been featured in Bizarre Magazine's Ultra Vixens among numerous other websites and print, is a budding actress and has an uncanny ability to drastically change her look and appearance. In fact looking at some photos we're putting up to view you'd be forgiven for thinking they were completely different people!

So is Chloe 'just' an Alt-Model / aspiring actress who we've randomly chosen to fulfil this role? No.

Chloe was a wrestling fan throughout her teens however as the WWE pursued the "Playboy" esque models route the 22 year old from Ipswich much like a lot of female WWE fans lost interest in the product partly due to no longer being able to identify or connect with anybody on the WWE roster. Her interest in professional wrestling however was reignited some years later when when a friend introduced her to Pro-Wrestling:EVE. Coincidentally a role call was organised in Ipswich (where the EVE production studios are located) by EVE and one audition from Chloe was all we needed to make our decision. Chloe's uniqueness, individuality, passion, attitude and love for all things geek made her a natural fit onto the EVE staff and will begin filming her hosting role on Saturday October 16 at The Delphi Club in Sudbury when EVE return for the next set of DVD tapings.

Once again we'd like to publicly welcome Chloe on board with the Pro-Wrestling:EVE team!

ChloeDale.jpg

ChloeDale5.jpg

ChloeDaleVamp.jpg

ChloeDaleGlasses.jpg

ChloeDale3.jpg

ChloeDale4.jpg

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Pro-Wrestling:EVE host Chloe Dale has joined the world of facebook and uploaded a lot more photos from her modelling career that can't be posted in this thread.

And Facebook permit them...? I would have thought this thread would have been more acceptable than a social network with a user base of hundreds of millions :p

Pro-Wrestling:EVE host Chloe Dale has joined the world of facebook and uploaded a lot more photos from her modelling career that can't be posted in this thread.

And Facebook permit them...? I would have thought this thread would have been more acceptable than a social network with a user base of hundreds of millions :p

Lol, I didn't want to risk turning this thread into something NSFW ;-)

Lol, I didn't want to risk turning this thread into something NSFW ;-)

Fairy muff ;)

Nobody wants to see Tinkerbell's vagina, thank you very much.

Today we'll be making 3 announcements regarding the Oct 16 EVE event at The Delphi Club in Sudbury, Suffolk.

The first announcement has already occurred on our twitter account www.twitter.com/ProWrestlingEVE or click http://twitpic.com/2si3sw to see for yourself!

The second announcement will soon be on our FaceBook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Wrestlin...118503628185272

The third announcement will be on www.EVEwrestling.com later this evening!

Archived