Pro-Wrestling:EVE News & Events Thread

DannRead

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apologies Dann. Train it is then.

One thing that Dann didn't mention is after the last show over ran he has managed to arranged for the last train out of Sudbury to be half an hour later. So people that need to get away to either London or Norwich should be able too much easier. If you've never uses it then it's quite an interesting little trip. It's so old it's like going back in time to the 50s and it looks like it's made of tin.

The venue isn't that far from the station. I expected a longer walk but did it in about 15 minutes and that was an average walking speed.

• Paid Members

Honestly Kincaid, there is nothing at all to worry about.

The show is held on Aylsham Road. Aylsham Road is close to the Mile Cross Estate, which is probably the shabbiest part of Norwich. However, even the roughest Mile Cross people are tame compared to people you find in other parts of the country. It's Norwich for fuck sake. People there may think they're hard, but they'd shit themselves if anyone spoke to them. God only knows what would happen if they went to London.

No need to panic at all my dumpling. Enjoy the show.

• Paid Members
no if he dont have your attitude Norwich people are basically muppets.

I'm not even sure what you're saying, which is tragically ironic.

Anyway, Kincaid, there is no need for concern. Norwich is a great place and you'll have plenty of fun. Enjoy the show.

no if he dont have your attitude Norwich people are basically muppets.

I'm not even sure what you're saying, which is tragically ironic.

Anyway, Kincaid, there is no need for concern. Norwich is a great place and you'll have plenty of fun. Enjoy the show.

Let me help you buddy, you said in your original post, That people in Norwich think they are tough but are actually not and they should go to london they would shit themselves, not a good attitude if you live in Norwich mate because i know many guys who would prove you wrong especially in Mile X.

anyway to people attending the show this is the WAW home venue and is a good hall great atmosphere with very cheap alchohol which is a plus on any show :D

anyway to people attending the show this is the WAW home venue and is a good hall great atmosphere with very cheap alchohol which is a plus on any show :D

And when he says alcohol he means ALL alcohol too, I was expecting just cheep beer but imagine my surprise when I discovered how cheap the Jaeger Bombs were :-D

It's so cheap that if you start drinking at 7 there is a very good chance you'll be drunk by 8 which to this overgrown teen = MASSIVE WIN!

Even better news. I'll be able to have Jack Daniels for cheap. :)

Dann, when will the card be announced for the 8th April show?

Archived