Pro-Wrestling:EVE News & Events Thread

DannRead

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Semi-related, but in big news from today, Emi Sakura announced she is leaving Ice Ribbon on the 7th of January.

im a bit behind on this, but i think this may be work... apparently she attacked yoneyama after she decided against retiring (on her retirment show lol), so it could possibly be some sort of heel turn storyline? knowing the general the craziness of japan, i could be way off though...

Semi-related, but in big news from today, Emi Sakura announced she is leaving Ice Ribbon on the 7th of January.

im a bit behind on this, but i think this may be work... apparently she attacked yoneyama after she decided against retiring (on her retirment show lol), so it could possibly be some sort of heel turn storyline? knowing the general the craziness of japan, i could be way off though...

Well, she also won Ice Ribbon's International Ribbon Tag Team Championship with Tsukushi on Christmas Day, but there are two supercards to go, and she bows out after Sendai Ribbon on January 7, so there's time for her to drop the belt there. Sakura may go freelance afterwards.

Well, she also won Ice Ribbon's International Ribbon Tag Team Championship with Tsukushi on Christmas Day, but there are two supercards to go, and she bows out after Sendai Ribbon on January 7, so there's time for her to drop the belt there. Sakura may go freelance afterwards.

Hikaru Shida & Maki Narumiya defeated Emi Sakura & Tsukushi to win the International Ribbon tag team titles earlier today (28/12).

Emi Sakura's final Ice Ribbon match takes place on January 7, 2012 at 'Sendai Ribbon' versus Tsukushi.

The upcoming show is the first Eve event I won't be able to be at live. Oh how I wish there was some other way to see the show.

What a perfect segue into:

PRO-WRESTLING: EVE ANNOUNCES INTERNET PAY PER VIEW DEBUT!

Diva Dirt Presents Pro-Wrestling:EVE

Archived