Pro-Wrestling:EVE News & Events Thread

DannRead

You should know by now that you aren't allowed to make comments about the appeance of a female wrestler, you are only allowed to appreciate her for her abilities in the ring and not even notice that she is a woman really, because noticing that she isn't a man and having an opinion on her looks is sexist and has nothing to do with wrestling.

andy-gray1.jpg

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"I think she's a munter so she must be a Doc Marten wearing dyke".

I bet you a tenner she is though.

He's got a point though. The Northern Shooters team look like something from a film the BBCF would have got your arrested for selling in 1983.

You should know by now that you aren't allowed to make comments about the appeance of a female wrestler, you are only allowed to appreciate her for her abilities in the ring and not even notice that she is a woman really, because noticing that she isn't a man and having an opinion on her looks is sexist and has nothing to do with wrestling.

Oh Christ, now they're all coming out of the woodwork!!

Look fellas, this was a perfectly acceptable 17 page thread about womens wrestling before CVD and IHH decided to let everyone know what they think of the Northern Shooters facial features.

If a few people on this forum want to talk sensibly about womens wrestling in a thread specifically dedicated to a promotion that is intending to try and showcase women as wrestlers, regardless of what they look like, then just let us do it and fuck off to another thread, yeah?

Look fellas, this was a perfectly acceptable 17 page thread about womens wrestling before CVD and IHH decided to let everyone know what they think of the Northern Shooters facial features.

Now you know how everyone else feels when you post in a thread.

Difference is I dont specifically go into a thread and post something just to be a cunt.

Now can we try and drag this back on course please?

If IHH, CVD or anyone else want to continue this then please PM me and we can discuss it further there rather than ruining an otherwise fine thread about Pro Wrestling EVE.

• Paid Members

He's got a point though. The Northern Shooters team look like something from a film the BBCF would have got your arrested for selling in 1983.

If a few people on this forum want to talk sensibly about womens wrestling in a thread specifically dedicated to a promotion that is intending to try and showcase women as wrestlers, regardless of what they look like, then just let us do it and fuck off to another thread, yeah?

There you go crying again. I came into this thread and commented on a photo, it happens alot. Have you never made fun of a wrestlers appearance?, the other day you were ranting about Flairs saggy arse. I'm doing the same, except instead of obsessing over a mans arse I'm taking the piss out of April Davids unmasked Predator face. You could have just ignored it, but you couldn't do that could you?, you can't stand someone not liking your favourites, so you have to come on here and start bitching, as you always do.

You're just a baby, a disgusting, workrate obsessed, baby.

There you go crying again. I came into this thread and commented on a photo, it happens alot. Have you never made fun of a wrestlers appearance?, the other day you were ranting about Flairs saggy arse. I'm doing the same, except instead of obsessing over a mans arse I'm taking the piss out of April Davids unmasked Predator face. You could have just ignored it, but you couldn't do that could you?, you can't stand someone not liking your favourites, so you have to come on here and start bitching, as you always do.

You're just a baby, a disgusting, workrate obsessed, baby.

[sIGH] Fine. Whatever.

Now you've got that out of your system do you reckon you can let the workrate perverts go back to discussing what the threads about, i.e Pro Wrestling EVE and its wrestlers, instead of making posts about one or two of them looking like lesbians?

• Paid Members
[sIGH] Fine. Whatever.

Now you've got that out of your system do you reckon you can let the workrate perverts go back to discussing what the threads about, i.e Pro Wrestling EVE and its wrestlers, instead of making posts about one or two of them looking like lesbians?

Will you stay out of threads involving people having a go at Ric Flair's saggy tits and Michelle McCool's tight abs then?

• Paid Members
If IHH, CVD or anyone else want to continue this then please PM me and we can discuss it further there rather than ruining an otherwise fine thread about Pro Wrestling EVE.

Yeah, but then you added to the thread after you posted that, in direct reply to one of the people you actually posted that very quote about. Stay consistant.

• Paid Members

I'm not going to PM. I came in here to have a mature discussion on the honking faces of the Northern Shooters, and it was going fine until YOU came in and took this off-topic with vicious insults that had nothing to do with the prestigious sport of female wrestling.

It's people like you holding this industry back.

Yeah, but then you added to the thread after you posted that, in direct reply to one of the people you actually posted that very quote about. Stay consistant.

:bored: Fair enough.

If you'd rather we went back and forth on the forum instead of PM'ing me [as it seems you do] then I have no problem doing that, however I am merely trying [unsuccessfully, it seems] to drag this thread back on course.

I apologise to DannRead and others for my part in turning this thread into ANOTHER childish, and stupid, argument.

• Paid Members
If you'd rather we went back and forth on the forum instead of PM'ing me [as it seems you do] then I have no problem doing that, however I am merely trying [unsuccessfully, it seems] to drag this thread back on course.

Did I say anything but state an opinion? Go back in this VERY thread and you'll find me complimenting the people who run the very operation that this thread is about (go and check, I bet you find me being nice). I just said Cleetus was right about the way the girls looked. Not that the promotion was shit or that Dann doesnt do a cracking job at promoting it. How can you not see that every fucking thread on this forum is like this? This isnt a board meeting and tickets arent going to be bought or turned away based on one of us saying something along the lines of "I wouldnt shag that". Its a discussion about wrestling and its variety of characters, and if one or two of them look odd, and someone makes a post about it, then its not the end of the world is it? If Ricky Knight posts a thread and someone comes in and says "god, he's a bit small isnt he?" or "that outfit makes him look like a 12 year old", does anyone ever kick off like you have done? Your the one (as usual) being an over the top, childish, hypocritical spacker-cock.

Archived