Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

finding the new Slipknot record a bit hit & miss which pretty much puts it in the same bracket as every other Slipknot album. I've never been a massive fan but there's definitely a few tunes there that will sit nicely into their setlist.

 

King 810 are the other band on the US leg of the tour, wouldn't be surprised if they got added over here.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

http://www.cultbritannia.co.uk/bbc-four-bbc-two-announce-gothic-season-6711/ For old fuckers like me, who still moan about proper goth.

 

A BBC Gothic season, covering architecture, literature and music. Goth at the BBC sounds brilliant.

Cheers for the heads up, my brother is an old fucker like you who raised me on the sisters of mercy, fields Of the nephilim, the mission and shit like that. He's going to jizz himself when he hears this

Edited by Call me Bellend
Posted

 

From what I've heard I really like the new Rancid album. Hope they tour really soon. Went to see the at the Liverpool O2 in 2012 and it was such a good gig.

 

I was at the same show! So very hot in there.

Yeah I remember that. I also remember being drenched head to toe in beer. Great times

  • Paid Members
Posted

£48.25 for a bloody ticket. Fuck me. I'm sat here debating whether to click the Submit Order button.

Posted (edited)

£48.25 for a bloody ticket. Fuck me. I'm sat here debating whether to click the Submit Order button.

 

Yeah, fees are insane these days. We got stung with £16 of booking/postage fees in total for 2 tickets.

 

Just found out Korn are playing their debut album in full on these shows.. Nice!

Edited by truthofsin
  • Paid Members
Posted

i booked mine, it was painful but i did it. Judging by facebook, half my hometown is going.


 

£48.25 for a bloody ticket. Fuck me. I'm sat here debating whether to click the Submit Order button.

 

 

 

Just found out Korn are playing their debut album in full on these shows.. Nice!

 

where'd you read this??

Posted

Just found out Korn are playing their debut album in full on these shows.. Nice!

 

where'd you read this??

 

http://metalhammer.teamrock.com/news/2014-10-13/ex-korn-drummer-says-sorry-to-fans

 

Anybody doing Damnation this year? Got my tickets yesterday, probably going to spend the day purely on the Doom and Black Metal stages.

 

Me and the Mrs are off, Vitus were ace last time i saw them ,so should be fun!

Posted

November is well stacked 

 

Tell me about it. In addition to Damnation Fest i've got 2 Gaslight Anthem gigs (hopefully) The Jesus and Mary Chain, Behemoth, maybe Mastodon. Had At The Gates and Bob Mould lined up but one is the night of my Xmas do and the other has sold out

Posted

Yeah I'm doing Damnation again this year. Got a horrible feeling that Bolt Thrower and Cannibal Corpse are clashing.

 

Get there early and catch Obsidian Kingdom, they are fucking spectacular. Debut album is about to be reissued by Seasons Of Mist, and it glorious from start to finish

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...