Paid Members Egg Shen Posted April 24, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted April 24, 2013 anyone heard the new Megadeth track? Super Collider, errr.... Quote
Forrest Posted April 24, 2013 Posted April 24, 2013 New Megadeth song is unspeakably shit. It certainly ranks amongst the worst songs they've ever done. I enjoyed Risk and Cryptic Writings and even Youthanasia had some good stuff on it. I don't even think The World Needs A Hero was as offensively bad as this (that was just REALLy dull). It sounds exactly like a lacklustre Bon Jovi single, and I fucking hate Bon Jovi. Quote
KingOfMetal Posted April 24, 2013 Posted April 24, 2013 (edited) Not heard it yet, I like to wait for an album to be released and hear it in full rather than hearing a track in advance, hence why im dreading clear of the new Black Sabbath track. I read last week that Willie Nelson is guesting on the new Megadeth album too, which is just fucking baffling and just as stupid as the Metallica/Lou Reed collaboration. Edited April 24, 2013 by KingOfMetal Quote
Forrest Posted April 24, 2013 Posted April 24, 2013 I enjoyed the new Sabbath song. Take away Ozzy's vocals and you have some amazing Iommi riffs. David Draiman's writing for the new Megadeth album, it really isn't looking like this will be anything remotely listenable. Quote
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted April 29, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 29, 2013 This is a cracking little weekend if you're close to Manchester, I'll definitely be going for the Saturday. Quote
KingOfMetal Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 good little bill there, and great for that price like you say (even if Heights are shit) taking on Damnation Festival in November Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted May 2, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted May 2, 2013 Jeff Hanneman has died Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted May 2, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 2, 2013 Jeff Hanneman has died Celebrity deaths don't normally get to me but I actually felt sick reading that. He will be missed. Quote
KingOfMetal Posted May 3, 2013 Posted May 3, 2013 Such awful news. Kerry King gets the attention for whatever reason, but all of Slayer's big tunes were written by Hanneman. RIP Quote
David Posted May 3, 2013 Posted May 3, 2013 Bad news to wake up to, no doubt. Liver failure has been cited as the cause of death. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted May 3, 2013 Moderators Posted May 3, 2013 Fuck.. That is a shock and a shame. Quote
KingOfMetal Posted May 3, 2013 Posted May 3, 2013 Bad news to wake up to, no doubt. Liver failure has been cited as the cause of death. you cant be think that his battle with necrotising fasciitis had to contribute to it aswell Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted May 3, 2013 Moderators Posted May 3, 2013 Yeah, directly linked. I've done a little reading since I heard the news; I didn't know about that in the first place so this was a total surprise to me. Fuckin' killed by a spider bite. Sheeeeit. Quote
Paid Members Ronnie Posted May 6, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 6, 2013 (edited) The Westboro Baptist Church are planning on protesting his funeral. I suspect they're gonna get their heads kicked in. Edited May 6, 2013 by Ronnie Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.