Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

So Vitus were absolutely quality. 10/10 performance. And David Chandler was wearing an E C F'IN W shirt too! A couple of guys at the front started chantig "Fuck him up Sandman, fuck him up!" at him and he replied saying "Y'know, I'm a Paul Heyman guy!" Awesome.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Whats with Vitus and the wrestling then? They just big fans?

 

They dedicated a tune to Paul Bearer at Hammerfest on Saturday.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Anyone purchased the new version of Iron Maiden's "Maiden England" yet?

I've just finished watching it and I'd forgotten how good it was.

Edited by martyngnr
Posted
Anyone purchased the new version of Iron Maiden's "Maiden England" yet?

I've just finished watching it and I'd forgotten how good it was.

 

Aye, I got it from Amazon on tuesday. Cracking dvd, love the style of camerawork too...gives it a nice raw feel. Only thing i was slightly disappointed about was the History...Part 3 only being 40 mins long....Would have been better to have a longer doc, rather than having to wait for another dvd....with having just about all the back catalogue of dvd's and cd's there is very little new material out there for me to buy...Probably still will though! :thumbsup:

  • Paid Members
Posted

their kind of back together. They reformed for a couple of shows then did a pledge music campaign to fund a new album. I don't think they plan on hitting the road for long amounts of time, just pick and chosing odd shows and whatever.

 

The album sounds great, it's definitely more melodic than the older stuff, there's some older sound ET9 stuff in there but the Tool-isms they added towards the end of their original run are all but gone. Some of it sounds more like The Blueprint than Earthtone9 (Karl Middleton's other band), still there's some banging tunes on here. Middleton himself sounds better than he ever has.

Posted

Chi from Deftones is dead, too.

 

Sad news.

 

Music, and creating music, is a huge part of who I am and whilst I'd come to really dislike them, Deftones were a huge part of turning me on to guitar music. Passenger, still, is a wonderful song too.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Chi from Deftones is dead, too.

 

Sad news.

 

Music, and creating music, is a huge part of who I am and whilst I'd come to really dislike them, Deftones were a huge part of turning me on to guitar music. Passenger, still, is a wonderful song too.

very sad :( i think it was inevitable though. For a long time after the accident i assumed he'd recover and end up back in the band, it wasn't until i went on the website set up to support him that i realised that it was not good.

 

RIP.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...