Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
I don't know how this works but this made me laugh a lot, so I nominate it, it's from the post a picture of yourself thread.

I have a girlfriend...

I do, you know. She even has the kind of bumholes that I like. Dark pigmented...none of this pink balloon knot nonsense...

Dang it! I was just going to post that!

Seconded anyway...

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What was Lumberjack's gimmick again? other than climaxing over Beth Phoenix's dedication, and his religious "getting high and getting by" shit what did he do?, i'd just like to know seen as i'm the better version of him :thumbsup: . I am anti smark though, but so is 99.9% of the rest of the world.

Lumber also had a hatred of Shawn Michaels that bordered on psychotic, and for some reason loved Dolph Ziggler and the tall blackie from Cryme Tyme.

You're nothing like him at all, really. Lumber has never made me laugh, for one thing.

• Paid Members
What was Lumberjack's gimmick again? other than climaxing over Beth Phoenix's dedication, and his religious "getting high and getting by" shit what did he do?, i'd just like to know seen as i'm the better version of him :thumbsup: . I am anti smark though, but so is 99.9% of the rest of the world.

And I'd like to thank the big man upstair's for giving me the strength to deal with the naysayers like ZING! who believe in a false prophet named the Meltz, and although they are perverted we're actually quite similar. For they live their live's not by the ten commandment's, but with a stopwatch and rating thing's with snowflake's. While i marvel at the antics of NOAH saving two of every animal, they believe in Benoit carrying two hosses to a ***+ match in Japan. They care not for Adam and Eve giving into temptation, but instead saint Eddie giving into his Deemonz. And they have no fear of the devil, just that Kevin Nash, Hulk Hogan, or HHH will bury their young 5ft tall backflipping angel's with politics of biblical proportions.

Shimmer is shit.

Yeah, you've really got me pegged. I'm a real stereotypical fapper, me.

Incidentally, that wasn't funny either.

• Paid Members

Fucking hell, that last Cleetus post on the previous page was just woeful. Definitely trying too hard and you get the impression he's sensed the general feeling of much of the todays board aren't really 'smarky' at all and find being so a bit lame and he's latched on to it, got a couple of compliments for an amusing post of that nature and now as a result gone totally overboard with it.

• Paid Members
Fucking hell, that last Cleetus post on the previous page was just woeful. Definitely trying too hard and you get the impression he's sensed the general feeling of much of the todays board aren't really 'smarky' at all and find being so a bit lame and he's latched on to it, got a couple of compliments for an amusing post of that nature and now as a result gone totally overboard with it.

I think you missed the point, the whole second paragraph of my post was written in religious nutjob Lumberjack mode, while squeezing in all teh "anti smark stuff" to piss Zing off, which given how much he's been mentioning me lately is clearly rorking. I was trying too hard though.

I'll second the Triple A post.

I see him more as a pityinthecityofsin rip off than anything else really.

I agree. But only in the sense that anyone who makes an excellent post is kind of a Pityinthecityofsin rip-off, and CVD has made loads of excellent posts.

Edit: Fucking hell, reading that back, I sound like Lumber Jack.

• Moderators
I see him more as a pityinthecityofsin rip off than anything else really.

I agree. But only in the sense that anyone who makes an excellent post is kind of a Pityinthecityofsin rip-off, and CVD has made loads of excellent posts.

Edit: Fucking hell, reading that back, I sound like Lumber Jack.

Yeah, you even italicised the world Lumbers probably would have.

I quite liked Lumber Jack. I thought his trolling was entertaining, and often his statements would be so bizarre or do such a good job of rubbing people up the wrong way that I thought they were hilarious. I even nominated one of his posts in here a while ago, I liked it that much. Not so keen on his new image just yet, but good tenacity all the same.

I quite liked Lumber Jack. I thought his trolling was entertaining, and often his statements would be so bizarre or do such a good job of rubbing people up the wrong way that I thought they were hilarious. I even nominated one of his posts in here a while ago, I liked it that much. Not so keen on his new image just yet, but good tenacity all the same.

What new image? DOUBLE AXE was exactly the same. And he got banned again, so good fucking riddance.

I just find it rather grand that Lumber, who claimed in his profile info that the UKFF was "full of cliques and internet bullies" couldn't wait for more than mere days to re-register here. And he never could take the kind of thing he dished out: remember his mardying at comments made about his bird? Fucking stoner twat, I hope a seagull shits in his mouth one day.

Archived