Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good one from the movie thread mainly for the last part.

I just watched Twilight. I'm quite shocked that the sequel is apparently worse. Team Edward, Team Jacob and all of it's members can fuck off, it's all about Team Foot-Through-TV. Is Edward meant to have learning difficulties or something? He appeared to be a tad slow, in fact the only difference between him and Rain Man is that the latter had the decency to get on a bus and fuck off.

A good one from the movie thread mainly for the last part.

I just watched Twilight. I'm quite shocked that the sequel is apparently worse. Team Edward, Team Jacob and all of it's members can fuck off, it's all about Team Foot-Through-TV. Is Edward meant to have learning difficulties or something? He appeared to be a tad slow, in fact the only difference between him and Rain Man is that the latter had the decency to get on a bus and fuck off.

I'll second this one.

Nominated from the religion thread for being (I am guessing) unintentional comedy gold.

I like how Kenny just waits for things to blow over and ignores all those comments aimed at his hilariously offensive gays = paedophiles rhetoric. You should be a politician Ken.

I never said "gays=paedophiles." Nothing even remotely close. Shut your fucking mouth, Seven. Contribute to the discussion or fuck the fuck off.

The show did a 0.94. Hopefully after a few Thursdays the ratings will rise, then again TNA's advertising is so piss they could probably book a Angelina Jolie vs Cheryl Cole "loser must lick the others flaps" match and still not break the 1.5 mark.

I dont know. I remember when Edge announced on WWE's website that he was going to give Lita a good seeing to as celebration for his WWE World title win. Raw went up to a 5.2 during that segment, in an era when they were averaging a 3.7 every week, on the off chance that we might see Edge smash her pasty. If TNA were to announce that Velvet Sky were to get her clout out and it was no bullshit, and Hogan announces it on Howard Stern and Loose Women, I think TNA would crack a 1.5. When it comes to having a good wank, wrestling fans will find out about it with or without good advertising.

• Paid Members
From this week's Raw discussion thread, marked as spoilers in case you've not seen it yet.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Bret wants to watch his back. El Dandy has been waiting for this opportunity for over 10 years.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I also have a lot of time for that one.

Archived