Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Oh, Hereford! Yeah, I've been there, and the ladies do have great boobage. Shame I never stayed long enough to give a few of them some pearl necklaces.

  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted
I dont even know where Hereford is :(

 

Near the border of Wales, I think.

Posted

Now I remember Hereford, it's one of those little towns in denial about being Welsh.

 

Big tits in Hereford though? You learn something new every day.

 

I know what you're thinking, I learned that yesterday, so what did I learn today? I learned that Kings Lynn FC went bust in December, ending a club that'd been in existance since the 1870's, sad stuff.

 

If you knew both of those things already, and didn't learn anything from this post, then I ask you this smart arse, which two current Premier League players have won the World Cup?

 

If you know the answer to that, and knew the other two things too, you're the smartest person alive. Well done.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Now I remember Hereford, it's one of those little towns in denial about being Welsh.

 

Big tits in Hereford though? You learn something new every day.

 

I know what you're thinking, I learned that yesterday, so what did I learn today? I learned that Kings Lynn FC went bust in December, ending a club that'd been in existance since the 1870's, sad stuff.

 

If you knew both of those things already, and didn't learn anything from this post, then I ask you this smart arse, which two current Premier League players have won the World Cup?

 

If you know the answer to that, and knew the other two things too, you're the smartest person alive. Well done.

 

Was there a point to any of that, and I've missed it?

Posted
Now I remember Hereford, it's one of those little towns in denial about being Welsh.

 

Big tits in Hereford though? You learn something new every day.

 

I know what you're thinking, I learned that yesterday, so what did I learn today? I learned that Kings Lynn FC went bust in December, ending a club that'd been in existance since the 1870's, sad stuff.

 

If you knew both of those things already, and didn't learn anything from this post, then I ask you this smart arse, which two current Premier League players have won the World Cup?

 

If you know the answer to that, and knew the other two things too, you're the smartest person alive. Well done.

Patrick Viera and.......... i dont know the other.

hereford isnt in denial about being welsh, if it wasnt for us then this country would be flooded with more rarebit munching, rugby playing, sheep loving fools.

Posted
Now I remember Hereford, it's one of those little towns in denial about being Welsh.

 

Big tits in Hereford though? You learn something new every day.

 

I know what you're thinking, I learned that yesterday, so what did I learn today? I learned that Kings Lynn FC went bust in December, ending a club that'd been in existance since the 1870's, sad stuff.

 

If you knew both of those things already, and didn't learn anything from this post, then I ask you this smart arse, which two current Premier League players have won the World Cup?

 

If you know the answer to that, and knew the other two things too, you're the smartest person alive. Well done.

Patrick Viera and..........

Sylvinho who plays for man city won it in 2002 with brazil.

Posted
Don't think Sylvinho was in the squad for the 2002 Final. I'll go for Chelsea's Juliano Belletti (Brazil) and Viera.

 

regarding sylvinho:

 

Although he is a Brazil international who has won thirty six caps for his country, Sylvinho has a Spanish passport, granted to him in 2004 after completing three years' residency in Spain[11], this allows him to bypass the non-EU player restrictions in La Liga. He had many sporadic appearances and managed to earn over 36 caps for Brazil, scoring two spectacular goals, before retiring in 2003, after just 3 years with the Brazil National Football Team. He won the 2002 FIFA World Cup with Brazil,

 

From wikipedia.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...