FanboyMPW Posted January 23, 2010 Posted January 23, 2010 so it must be viera and sylvinho, both former Gunners intrestingly.
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted January 23, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 23, 2010 It's true. I've been there twice and women have bigger tits than most places. Living in Hereford I feel I would have to totally agree with the above comment from some of the things I've seen. However its at times hard to find them when you add in the amount of W.A.G. wannabe's in Hereford but hey ho can't win them all
The Icon Posted January 24, 2010 Posted January 24, 2010 Don't think Sylvinho was in the squad for the 2002 Final. I'll go for Chelsea's Juliano Belletti (Brazil) and Viera. regarding sylvinho: Although he is a Brazil international who has won thirty six caps for his country, Sylvinho has a Spanish passport, granted to him in 2004 after completing three years' residency in Spain[11], this allows him to bypass the non-EU player restrictions in La Liga. He had many sporadic appearances and managed to earn over 36 caps for Brazil, scoring two spectacular goals, before retiring in 2003, after just 3 years with the Brazil National Football Team. He won the 2002 FIFA World Cup with Brazil, From wikipedia. Wikipedia is not your friend, it fills you with false knowledge. It's Belletti.
Recommended Posts