UKFF Funniest Poster of 2009

tiger_rick

Funniest poster?  

211 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

JLM by a country mile. His humour is totally natural and you can tell he's just a funny person. I don't see how Butch is winning though, he's like the UKFF's version of Peter Kay. He was hilarious at first but all of his humour is "remember the likely lads?" and "ohhh i'm such a bloke". He became a gimmick account about halfway through the year.

JLM by a country mile. His humour is totally natural and you can tell he's just a funny person. I don't see how Butch is winning though, he's like the UKFF's version of Peter Kay. He was hilarious at first but all of his humour is "remember the likely lads?" and "ohhh i'm such a bloke". He became a gimmick account about halfway through the year.

Yeah, but I remember the days when he used to be an actual gimmick account and would end every post with the Original Frank Sidebottom catchphrase.

I also remember once telling him 'I hate you Frank Sidebottom', but now here I am voting him and his fruity new User Name for Funniest Poster Of The Year 2009. Sorry JLM.

• Paid Members
Laaaaame! This is like that comedy countdown show I watched last week where there was loads of good people on the list and someone shit like Peter Kay or Lee Evans won it.

ButchReedMark is not very funny.

I can understand why some wouldn't enjoy ButchReedMark but, overall i think he's been quite the welcome addition to the forum. The sort of regular, eager and passionate about wrestling poster that is all too sorely missing from this forum in past years. There's so much content on these forums in recent years that is simply along the lines of 'wrestling is shit now, i don't watch wrestling anymore ' and such and such or many forum favorites sticking to posting in OffTopic and MMA threads that coming to this board was more like going out with your mates and avoiding admitting that you actually love that stupid wrestling shit quite a bit . It's refreshing having a poster come along and be so regular in his posting on both boards who isn't a complete fucking moron.

[/gaylove]

I may be reading this to literally, but as a poster Neil has never done anything remotely funny for me. He's done some mod stuff people found amusing, but if all that was taken away, well I don't think any one would be laughing.

I also don't find the mod stuff particularly funny, but each to their own on that one I guess.

You know Tom, I almost get the impression that you don't like neil.

Still, at least you don't go on and on about it.

• Paid Members
I may be reading this to literally, but as a poster Neil has never done anything remotely funny for me. He's done some mod stuff people found amusing, but if all that was taken away, well I don't think any one would be laughing.

I also don't find the mod stuff particularly funny, but each to their own on that one I guess.

Not at all, I was just saying it as I see it. I don't find him amusing as a poster myself thats all. I wouldn't say I dislike him, just that his "lol mod stuff" posts out weigh his actually interesting posts quite heavily at certain times and then all the "ohh Neil is soooo funny and great and super" comments by some get on my tits at times.

I like how you pick me up on that over some of the things people say and do on here, I mentioned it here and to him actually a bit back, which he seemed quite sound about. I can't really think of many other times I've really mentioned him.

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members

Not at all, I was just saying it as I see it. I don't find him amusing as a poster myself thats all. I wouldn't say I dislike him, just that his "lol mod stuff" posts out weigh his actually interesting posts quite heavily at certain times and then all the "ohh Neil is soooo funny and great and super" comments by some get on my tits at times.

I like how you pick me up on that over some of the things people say and do on here, I mentioned it here and to him actually a bit back, which he seemed quite sound about. I can't really think of many other times I've really mentioned him.

Also Family Guy PMSL is actually the perfect example of Neil being incredibly unfunny. Pretty much anyone who got their name changed in that thread infact.