Moderators neil Posted January 7, 2010 Moderators Posted January 7, 2010 You assume I was trying to give out funny names though.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 7, 2010 Moderators Posted January 7, 2010 This man gets my vote. I tamed nine fillies that night. Up the arse.
Paid Members Green Posted January 7, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2010 You assume I was trying to give out funny names though. Forgive me for being naive if otherwise but honestly I can not see any other reason for you having done it.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 7, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted January 7, 2010 You assume I was trying to give out funny names though. Forgive me for being naive if otherwise but honestly I can not see any other reason for you having done it. Mods get a lot of requests for name changes. You know, people who sing up as "whobettathankanyon316" and then realise it's totally stupid 3 months down the line. The usual route is to become a paid member. neil was obviously creating an amnesty. This is the thanks he gets.
Howard Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 You assume I was trying to give out funny names though. Forgive me for being naive if otherwise but honestly I can not see any other reason for you having done it. This is the thanks he gets. He gives himself his own thanks by voting for himself 18 times.
Moderators neil Posted January 7, 2010 Moderators Posted January 7, 2010 You assume I was trying to give out funny names though. Forgive me for being naive if otherwise but honestly I can not see any other reason for you having done it. This is the thanks he gets. He gives himself his own thanks by voting for himself 18 times. Great troll
kendal mint cake Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 Quality stuff there, mate. What's next? LOLcats?!
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 7, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2010 Quality stuff there, mate. What's next? LOLcats?! We can haz LOLcats?
Paid Members JLM Posted January 7, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2010 Strangely enough, my cousin's girlfriend owns numerous Halo figures not dissimilar to that one. Disney's Cars though... eesh.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 7, 2010 Moderators Posted January 7, 2010 (edited) I had to open that gif in another window, but well worth the drive. Edited January 7, 2010 by ButchReedMark
RepoMan Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 Tough choice between two lads but I reckon the right one will win.
Recommended Posts