Jump to content

Most Memorable Thread?  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted

How are we supposed to vote on this, Rick? Are we supposed to ignore our favourite ones if there is a more memorable one which we liked less?

 

In my case I think that the best was easily Paint A Wrestler In MS-Paint, in which nearly every post was great. However, it's not as memorable as ones which were more prominent for longer periods of time, such as the religion one, even though a tonne of the content there is throw-away.

  • Paid Members
Posted
It's pretty much the thread you liked the most. "Most memorable" has just always been it's name.

That being the case, I've logged a vote for MS Paint. Nearly everything in there was magic.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Rob Edward's Pop Song thread had a lot of care put into it plus it was great nostalgia for a big pop music fan like myself. That's where my vote went anyway.

Posted

MS Paint, only thread ever anywhere to make me actually cry with laughter and lay in bed trying to sleep but sniggering too much at what I'd seen earlier. Pure magic.

Posted

I voted Religion In The UK as it really showed who could debate properly and who couldn't. I learned more about fellow posters in that than any other thread. My one wish was that more Christians had leapt into it in defence, but maybe wrestling fans are just a godless lot.

Posted (edited)

Similar to a post above, I was laughing about the MS Paint thread in my head long after I'd initially viewed it, and actually showed it to other people I knew who would get the jokes. It has to win.

Edited by NEWM
Posted

I should go off topic more. I missed that top 50 games thread, and find that order terrifying.

 

Oh, the MJ thread is best in conjunction with the Jade Goody thread, specifically feelthemarks specific reactions

Posted

I actually missed Top 50 games until it was near the end but it looked stellar. That said, draw a wrestler in MSPaint was the most fun I've ever had on this forum, ever. So that wins.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...