Baz Windham Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 I opened that spider thread while covering my eyes because curiosity got the better of me but i certainly didn't click the link inside to avoid pictures like that! Evil, evil things. Could we have a rule where spider pcitures must be put in spoiler tags and contained to spider related threads
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted January 14, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2010 I opened that spider thread while covering my eyes because curiosity got the better of me but i certainly didn't click the link inside to avoid pictures like that! Evil, evil things. Could we have a rule where spider pcitures must be put in spoiler tags and contained to spider related threads If I was you, I swear to god dont look at this horror. <-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler [close spoiler] ");document.close();
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted January 14, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2010 (edited) I opened that spider thread while covering my eyes because curiosity got the better of me but i certainly didn't click the link inside to avoid pictures like that! Evil, evil things. Could we have a rule where spider pcitures must be put in spoiler tags and contained to spider related threads This ones a bit scary for me. Ugly little twat. Edited January 14, 2010 by Ian_hitmanhart
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted January 14, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2010 (edited) Nothing to see here. Edited January 14, 2010 by Ian_hitmanhart
kendal mint cake Posted January 14, 2010 Posted January 14, 2010 No fucking way. I'm not going to actively seek it out. And JLM will (hopefully) throw a shitfit and start handing out bans if someone else posts it.. he hated it worse than me even. You won't want to watch this, then:
Recommended Posts