insert_name_here Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 The top 50 games thread for me all the way
NEWM Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 Actually, what was that thread that degenerated into people posting old soap characters hundreds of times? That was piss funny.
Baz Windham Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 Actually, what was that thread that degenerated into people posting old soap characters hundreds of times? That was piss funny. Ah yeah, that was great. I believe it was Hulkamania Fan's last triumphant return thread, around the time of the Hogan to TNA announcement
Casey V Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 Gotta go with the Paint one too - I laughed with gritted teeth at some of those till my abs hurt. Some humour you just can't express in words.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 11, 2010 Moderators Posted January 11, 2010 Why the gritted teeth?
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 13, 2010 Awards Moderator Posted January 13, 2010 Looking at the latest Giant Spider thread got me wondering, did the original 'Terrifying Animals' thread get any love during nominations? The occasional unspeakably horrifying image aside, that thread was good fun to read.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 13, 2010 Moderators Posted January 13, 2010 It didn't get a mention as far as I remember. Personally, I did my best to forget the thread existed because of that picture...
Paid Members JohnnyChimpo Posted January 13, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2010 Which picture? This one.......
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 13, 2010 Moderators Posted January 13, 2010 I was incredibly nervous for a second when I saw your comment and your picture was loading. But no, not that picture at all. The picture in question was far, far worse.
Paid Members JohnnyChimpo Posted January 13, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2010 Last guess, was it this one?
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 13, 2010 Moderators Posted January 13, 2010 Pff! I am overjoyed to see that picture compared to what I expected to see...
Paid Members JohnnyChimpo Posted January 13, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2010 Ah man, I need to see this picture. Man up, face your fear, find the pic and post it. Little bitch.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 13, 2010 Moderators Posted January 13, 2010 No fucking way. I'm not going to actively seek it out. And JLM will (hopefully) throw a shitfit and start handing out bans if someone else posts it.. he hated it worse than me even.
Recommended Posts