DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

• Paid Members

My latest Paul Rudd fix was a little known film called 2 Days about a struggling actor named *ahem* Paul who is planning to commit suicide and invites a documentary crew to film his final days. Took a while to get going but an entertaining last third.

What did people think of Duplicity? I was expecting it to be rubbish, but it was alright. Entertaining. Neat litte plot. Shouldn't Clive Owen be getting better parts than this though? It's like, since he didn't get the Bond gig his career has nosedived.

• Paid Members
What did people think of Duplicity? I was expecting it to be rubbish, but it was alright. Entertaining. Neat litte plot. Shouldn't Clive Owen be getting better parts than this though? It's like, since he didn't get the Bond gig his career has nosedived.

He's still doing better than his brother though.

Red Lights is fucking shit. Outcome is predictable and Robert De Niro phones it in good and proper. Can't remember the last decent film I saw him in. Stone, Limitless and Red Lights were all can, and I didn't see Righteous Kill, but didn't hear good things about that either

Sid?

• Paid Members

Sid?

I thought Lloyd and Clive were brothers. Whoops.

My latest Paul Rudd fix was a little known film called 2 Days about a struggling actor named *ahem* Paul who is planning to commit suicide and invites a documentary crew to film his final days. Took a while to get going but an entertaining last third.

I watched that on Netflix earlier in the year. It's fucking rubbish.