DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

I'm going to say this quickly, then get out of dodge before I get dragged before the slaughter; but I've been watching the Resident Evil quadrilogy recently, and I enjoy them all equally. They're are terrific fun.

...Bye.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
Taken was fucking great though. And I know plenty of ladies who enjoyed it.

I thought Law Abiding Citizen looked interesting, and I'll probably watch it when it's on tv. I can't imagine it's amazing though.

i aint saying either wasn't good, they both seemed to be films that everyone loved.

Yesterday i was going to watch Suspiria, only to find the disk was broke (damn you lovefilm!) so instead watched Martyrs.......

This was honestly the first time I can remember since I was a kid that Ive had to look away at something going on on screen because it distressed me so much. It wasnt anything that I expected and I still cant shake some of the images from it.

after that, I figured I could do with a day away from Horror, so put on the copy of Social Network that has been sat next to my PS3 for a few weeks.

After alot of my friends telling me it was an amazing movie and everything, I found it to be just above average. Jessie Eisenberg is the star of the show and is brilliant but apart from that, I didnt find anything special in it.

I then saw Super in ASDA on blu-ray for

• Paid Members
I don't get the connection there?

Both are ripped, younger and newer versions of their predecessors.

Gerard Butler is to Russel Crowe what Tom Selleck was to Burt Reynolds.

And what Loki is to Hulky :devil:

• Paid Members

Recently saw The Descent Prt 2 - Like a shitty remake of the original. Unnecessary & a waste of 100 minutes. Also saw Source Code, really enjoyed this. Really well paced & not exactly what I expected, the trailers give quite a lot away but the least you know going in the more I imagine you'd like it.

• Paid Members
Having only caught glimpses of it, I say down with the boxset of Misfits

I loved it and Robert Sheehan pretty much steals the entire thing. Not sure how they're going to cope with him not being in the next one.

Has he not signed up to it? That's annoying. He was a fucking riot. Only other ones particularly interesting are the slag and the invisible lad. Teleporting girl's pretty, but about as 3-dimensional as a stick man drawn on a napkin.

Has he not signed up to it? That's annoying. He was a fucking riot. Only other ones particularly interesting are the slag and the invisible lad. Teleporting girl's pretty, but about as 3-dimensional as a stick man drawn on a napkin.

joe gilgun(this is england and emmerdale) will be a new charcter called rudy in season 3

anyway went to see Captain America and while IMO not as good as x-men i enjoyed it

good fun, chris evans was excellent in the role and it builds up the avengers well. cant wait for next year

did anyone else spot jasmine(lesbian with debbie) from emmerdale as one of the girls bucky and steve take to the exhibition?

and

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

great stan lee cameo

if theres a sequel i would prefer it to be back in WW2 times but im not sure how you would go about it without magic or a time machine. red skulls clearly not dead so they've left it open

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

Has anyone seen Captain America yet? Not seen as many reviews as I was expecting. I thought it was really good, not on the 'hero vs villain' front, but just kickstarting the Captain America story. The scene after the credits was, well, AWESOME.

• Paid Members
anyway went to see Captain America and while IMO not as good as x-men i enjoyed it

Has anyone seen Captain America yet? Not seen as many reviews as I was expecting. I thought it was really good, not on the 'hero vs villain' front, but just kickstarting the Captain America story. The scene after the credits was, well, AWESOME.

ARE YOU SERIOUS, BRO?

Apparently he wanted to do it but they couldn't work out the schedule around his other stuff, apparently he's pretty highly sought after. I agree with you though, but at the end of Series 2 they do leave it so that the characters can change.