Sid Eudy

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

That was my point exactly. I know that WWE has Kane, Henry, Big Show and Khali on its books. Khali aside WWE has had the others on there books for over 10 years and all 4 have been done to death, and been on telly years. Bringing Sid in would add a new character and freshen up the programme and provide new match up's and spectacles (even for a short period of time).

I've been looking at all the pics from Sid's Myspace page and i don't think theres anyone out there at the moment like SID at the moment.

I really dont know why Sid wont go to TNA though. They'd have him tomorrow, the schedule is alot less, he'd be paid alot of $$$ and i think could add something in both an onstage and backstage capacity. Sure WWE is the bigger stage, but SID's been there and if he could help make TNA grow that would be a good end to his career and add to what legacy he does have!

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will chuck my inconsiderable weight behind wanting a Sid comeback with my splendid new avatar.

When the big man finally gets called up by the WWF you can then bask in the glory of knowing you were behind him from the start.

Хороший стрелки!

Ya know if he came back they could play on:

WWE:

his feud with taker and Shawn

His broken leg recovery

use him like ECW did with 911

Have him face off against a whole host of superstars hes never wrestled before

Have a 'master of the 'powerbomb' feud with Batista

TNA:

Re-start his feud with Nash, Sting etc

Have him & Nash become a 'cruiserweight bully' tag-team

Ready made feud with Scott Steiner (over his broken leg)

There is so many options open to use him that unlike the previous fee agents out there and he has the size, presence and back stories to really make a 'wow' impact in whatever capacity he was used!

I'd love to see WWE do something like:

On Orton

Have Ortons house and stuff keep getting smashed up, and its a mystery. It then cuts to nightime weeks later (after slow buyild up) of Orton in bed and you hear Sid's laugh, he switches the light on and then you have Sid beat Orton around the room, all the while laughing like an absolute nut! Who wouldn't pop for that??

Have Ortons house and stuff keep getting smashed up, and its a mystery. It then cuts to nightime weeks later (after slow buyild up) of Orton in bed and you hear Sid's laugh, he switches the light on and then you have Sid beat Orton around the room, all the while laughing like an absolute nut! Who wouldn't pop for that??

Whilst that kind of thing would certainly get me watching, I doubt it would go down well with WWE's new "PG" rating unfortunately.

People who don't care about Sid, or people who can see that there's no logical reason for them to be filming Randy Orton in bed?

People who don't care about Sid, or people who can see that there's no logical reason for them to be filming Randy Orton in bed?

I'd put up with the non-logic, but only if Sid's using a squeegee on Orton's window with one hand while stuffing a squirrel down his trousers with the other.

Actually... no I wouldn't, fuck Sid, he's shit.

Did you read his post?

He said "have Ortons house keep getting smashed up".

That would be as good a reason as any for Orton to refuse to come to Raw, because his wife/kids/cat/dog are in danger.

Obviously WWE would have a camera there for an interview via "satellite link".

• Paid Members
It could easily be done, have a drawn out series of mind games played on Orton, and then finish with it being Sid under the payment of someone like Punk etc

Thus turning Randy Orton face. That is a terrible, terrible idea.

Did you read his post?

He said "have Ortons house keep getting smashed up".

That would be as good a reason as any for Orton to refuse to come to Raw, because his wife/kids/cat/dog are in danger.

Obviously WWE would have a camera there for an interview via "satellite link".

But filming him in bed?! Are you f***ing mental?

To be fair WWE isnt exactly known for being realistic is it?

i mean:

Undertaker - mystical powers

superhuman wrestlers who could/can withstand upteen sledgehammer, chair and weapon shots- without dying or being mamed

wrestlers who down watch the tapes of the previous show to find out who jumped them

wrestlers who can beat up, hurt, or destroy the bosses/bosses property without being sued

also WWE has run some ludicrous storylines in the past.

With this in mind i hardly think filming at home would be any more unrealistic than whats gone before it

Archived