Sid Eudy

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

What, so you think that them filming a man whilst sleeping makes sense purely because WWE have done stupid things before? Your illogical stories require a certain suspension of disbelief that one can reasonably stretch to. I can't, however, see the fans accepting a Nightmare On Elm Street-esque scene with Orton terrified in bed as anything less than beyond suspension of disbelief.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
well i do suppose its more far fetched than say a guy called Mark Calloway whose supposed to be an undead supernatural guy with powers of lightning etc etc. Silly me that kinda stuff happens all the time!

Oh shut up. The existance of something shit before it does not give a good reason for something shit to follow. Just because the WWE does the occasional complete bollocks doesn't mean something that's even more completely fucking stupid should follow. We like to aim high, not lower.

• Paid Members
Oh Zing, the attitude

by the way, can you let you Mummy know that she left her panties in my bed this morning!

I would return them however my boat needs a new sail and these will do fine!

Two funny things about this post.

1) The insults are so mind bottlingly bad I thought you were being ironic. Hilarious. A "your mum" joke?! Seriously?

2) It took you extra time from your first post to come up with these witty, witty retorts. Well done.

And your first post doesn't really affect anything anyway. Even if the WWE hasn't done anything better since 2000 (which they have, but let's assume your stupid generalisation is accurate, for gags) it doesn't change the fact that your idea is balls and shouldn't be put on TV.

I wish Sid was here to end this stupid row with two fucking powerbombs and a squeegie.

Winner.

I think Sid would be a worthy addition as a manager. This could really help an up-and-comer to join the main event with guys like CM Punk, solidifying the main event for the newer faces.

Hi Guys

first of all i would like to apologise for the childish comments i made, and any offence taken. It was the result of a few beers and frustration and it was uncalled for, so to those who were offended "im sorry"

That was genuine by the way!

Anyway back onto the subject of Sid. It is a reflection good/bad of how WWE needs someone like Sid, as anyone who can generate (5,000+ views, and 16 pages) this kind of debate when they havent been in WWE since the mid 90's and havent really been visible on the mainstream scene since 2000!

I think that Sid WOULD fit in in WWE's PG world nowadays, as he's the kind of old school heel who doesn't need to 'get colour' (think he said in his 2nd shoot he only ever got colour once), use weapons or curse to get over. His deal is plane old Big Nasty Bastard, and i think his presence would be a HUGE benefit.

I would reccomend people go to his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/psychosidpromotions

to see what he's upto and how he's looking.

• Paid Members

This Sid Vicious thing has went way to far. It's gone past the point of being ironic. Sid never actually wanted to turn up for work in 1997, so why's he big into returning to WWE?

Anyway back onto the subject of Sid. It is a reflection good/bad of how WWE needs someone like Sid, as anyone who can generate (5,000+ views, and 16 pages) this kind of debate when they havent been in WWE since the mid 90's and havent really been visible on the mainstream scene since 2000!

Alot of those messages were ironic jokes, some were negative, some where from the same person who wants a Sid return and the rest were from you who keeps bumping this dead topic. If he returns, fair enough. I'm sure Bob Backlund could generate 16 pages if one of his superfans kept on talking about him. I would actually like Sid to return for a few shots, but christ, this subject needs closing.

I remember you used to keep bumping The Ultimate Warrior NWE return thread as well. Are you some kind of publicist for old wrestlers like Sid and Warrior, or are you just a fan?

Hi Bud

I didn't realise i was bumping a 'dead' thread as its only a week old. I thought this was a msg board to discuss wrestlers, and that there weren't rules as to whom and what you can talk about. If i choose to discus, Warrior, Scott Hall or Jake Roberts isn't that my perogative???? how is that any worse that discussing any other wrestling topic.

If it is causing such issues i think we should all email the Admin team and request a retro/legend topic board so that us fans of wrestling's past can discuss wrestlers without people taking offence to it!

As it stands though i don't see what issue it is causing (i mean if you don't like it, don't post on it or comment). I mean if Sid was to appear on Raw tomorrow it'd be a BIG deal and they'd be loads of posts around other forums. i do not know why this one has to be so anti the likes of Hall, Warrior, Roberts etc, or is it just me in particular.

Archived