Sid Eudy

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

I would alos like to add that Sid is a 4 x world champion, was one of the 90's biggest stars, wrestled for WWF, WCW and ECW. Headlined many ppv's, worked with many top stars, suffer a highlight reel injury (and came back) and is active on the American Indy scene. Its not like i'm dragging up some unknown wrestler from Denver who wrestled 30 years ago. I do not see how talking about Sid is any different than Jonesing over some ROH grappler, that has done nothing and will never be 1/4 the name or have the legacy that Sid has!

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Bud

I agree about CM Punk, and he is the exception. I also agree about Sid's standing (in comparison to Hogan, Rock, Austin etc) however given there absence from the scene (and bar Hogan unlikely to wrestle again) we are left with the Sid's of this world.

I do not see how talking about Sid is any different than Jonesing over some ROH grappler, that has done nothing and will never be 1/4 the name or have the legacy that Sid has!

What about CM Punk? He was a ROH wrestler, and if you took a poll of who the two are you'd get the reactions "CM Punk's the world champion and Sid Vicious died at the Chelsea Hotel in 1979". You cant predict who the big stars are, and I'm sure WWE isn't filling it's wrestlers heads that the blu-print of success is a man who failed to stay with any wrestling company for more than 5 minutes without spitting his dummy out and fucking off.

Hiyoooooooooo!

There's no irony here as far as I'm concerned, I have a genuine desire to see Big Sid back in WWE. As JRPO said, his character is perfect for the PG WWE, and used the right way he could be highly entertaining. An endless stream of ROH wrestlers into the WWE may be a UKFF nerd's wet dream, but a lot of people would rather see a big man powerbomb the shit out of people. As this thread demonstrates.

• Paid Members

I love to see monsters as well, but to be perfectly honest, I'd much rather see Big Daddy V back first - and yes, I'm serious. He became immensely watchable when he got re-packaged; WWE hadn't had a decent fat-monster since Earthquake.

• Paid Members
I love to see monsters as well, but to be perfectly honest, I'd much rather see Big Daddy V back first - and yes, I'm serious. He became immensely watchable when he got re-packaged; WWE hadn't had a decent fat-monster since Earthquake.

This. I really liked V. As horrible as his man boobs were, he looked awesome

was one of the 90's biggest stars

:laugh: In pure size I guess, but not in the way you mean it. Not by a long shot

And incidentally, the problem isn't the discussion, it's the bumping when people have stopped giving a shit.

And incidentally, the problem isn't the discussion, it's the bumping when people have stopped giving a shit.

And you're being forced to click on the thread and reply, are you?

If you're one of the people who have "stopped giving a shit", then why bother posting?

I've seen some decent points about Sid being an ideal candidate as a mouthpiece/muscle for an up & coming heel, adding much needed character to a fairly bland roster.

with regards to this i wasnt aware that there a 'maximum' posting issue. Surely if it was of no interest it wouldnt have 17 pages, thousands of views and people who keep commenting. Wouldn't it just be posts by me alone (and even then that wouldn't hurt anyone)

No disprect but until a Moderator emails me and tells me i cant post on what and whom i like i wont really take any notice by the self appointed Forum patrollers here ( and thats not an insult to anyone)

• Paid Members

And you're being forced to click on the thread and reply, are you?

If you're one of the people who have "stopped giving a shit", then why bother posting?

I've seen some decent points about Sid being an ideal candidate as a mouthpiece/muscle for an up & coming heel, adding much needed character to a fairly bland roster.

I still fail to see where the bumping of any topic concerns you Zing.

Who are these "people" who have stopped giving a shit? And why are you representing them?

It's simple really, if you don't like the topic, or think that it's "shit", you don't bother reading or posting.

I still fail to see where the bumping of any topic concerns you Zing.

Who are these "people" who have stopped giving a shit? And why are you representing them?

It's simple really, if you don't like the topic, or think that it's "shit", you don't bother reading or posting.

Amen. Thank you so much. Gimme 5 daddio.

Archived