The Pavel Florin Supporters Club and Cricket Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Reports for tomorrow are saying that there may not be any play tomorrow at all even in the unlikely even that it doesn't rain. The outfield is apparently like a lake and even if there is play, apparently the pitch is going to be even flatter than Cardiff.

I'd leave Flintoff out of this one if I were England. If there is little chance of a result, I'd risk leaving him out and having him fresh for the last two matches which wouldn't be back-to-back and would give him some time to rest in-between.

As for Australia, no idea what team they're going to play at all, and I don't think they have any idea either.

Doing well today, got them 200 and odd for 5 so should be able to.......Oh that's last year's highlights. :angry:

Frustrating day for everyone, i'd hate to be in the crowd when it's sunny and they aren't playing but you can't play on that surafce after seeing it and booing Rudi Koertzen was a bit harsh. Calm down you'll get your money back! Almost definately a draw now with play being interrupted the next few days probably.

• Paid Members
Doing well today, got them 200 and odd for 5 so should be able to.......Oh that's last year's highlights. :angry:

Frustrating day for everyone, i'd hate to be in the crowd when it's sunny and they aren't playing but you can't play on that surafce after seeing it and booing Rudi Koertzen was a bit harsh. Calm down you'll get your money back! Almost definately a draw now with play being interrupted the next few days probably.

If this had been Lords, I reckon they would be playing by now. Their drainage system is unbelievable.

• Paid Members

http://www.crictime.com

They always have at least one working channel going so keep switching if one goes down. About a million pop-ups though.

Onions bowled really well but actually the other bowlers have been off target. If they had bowled like him the Aussies would be in big trouble.

202-7 is a massive result, apparently a couple of shocking lb decisions but we'll take it all. Hopefully we can knock them off for 260ish and then post a big score and bat them out of the game. I still think the draw is favourite here with the erratic weather but hopefully we can win and 2 up with 2 to play will put us in a great position.

Make that 8 down. I didn't think they were shocking decisions. They were the sort where you get some and you don't, there was one from from onions earlier which was out on hawk-eye so we're about even. Johnson's just looked plumb because he had left it.

Superb morning though with the ball swinging

• Paid Members

This England line-up is all wrong. You don't need four front line seamers at Headingley. They should have played Trott instead of Flintoff and maybe Sidebottom instead of Broad. You need swing bowlers at Headingley too - Harmison might not be the right choice.