(Super) Street Fighter IV

bcwdarkside

hey guys. Tried the search function and couldn't find a thread for this

wondering if anyone else has Street Fighter IV yet? thoughts etc?:)

particularly after some of the super combos :)

I'm so far loving it. If anyone fancies a game online i've got a Ps3 copy gimme a pm.

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

We've been drooling with excitement over it in the 360 thread for a long time. It's also been discussed in WHAT PLAY YOU. Not sure about the PS3 thread as I don't venture in there too often. I've also gone on about it in other non-gaming threads, such is my level of anticipation.

Supercombos, Ultracombos and specials are all listed in the game. It also has a trial mode where you can practice specific combos with each character like in MK vs DC Universe. Except much better obviously, because it's Streetfighter. :)

I still don't have my copy but I expect it on Friday. I found out which places were delivering before Friday a bit too late, and I'm worried about cancelling my order at this stage in the game.

• Paid Members

As i said in the ps3 thread earlier mines in the post and i can't wait. Has anyone got the collectors edition? If so whats the deal w

• Paid Members
Anime + figurine set.

animes not the best has to be said =\

Does the anime directly relate to the game? IE Should i watch it before or after the game or does it make no difference? Does anyone know if the ps3 blu ray is full 1080p hd? Really excited for some reason. Usually i'm really indifferent to games but this one is getting me to mark out big time. Do you get to beat up a car in it?

Anime + figurine set.

animes not the best has to be said =\

Does the anime directly relate to the game? IE Should i watch it before or after the game or does it make no difference? Does anyone know if the ps3 blu ray is full 1080p hd? Really excited for some reason. Usually i'm really indifferent to games but this one is getting me to mark out big time. Do you get to beat up a car in it?

I don't know about the film, but the game is 720 on the PS3.

• Paid Members

Yeah I read about that. Why has it taken so long to come out compared to the 360 one anyway?

Also, have any PS3 owners got "Flower" from PSN? I don't own a PS3 but it's one of a handful of things that I really, really envy as PS3 exclusives. Some day...

• Awards Moderator
Yeah I read about that. Why has it taken so long to come out compared to the 360 one anyway?

I don't think there's any staff at SCEE at all. I think it was all setup via Ken Kutaragi's CMS in 1999, and things are just playing out according to a schedule drawn up ten years ago.

It's utterly maddening - over Christmas I would've loved some HD SFII action, but now I'm more brassicy (like a cabbage) and given the choice of purchasing SFII (which I own in several flavours already) or brand spanky new SFIV, in the same week. Pointless.

Also, have any PS3 owners got "Flower" from PSN? I don't own a PS3 but it's one of a handful of things that I really, really envy as PS3 exclusives. Some day...

Fuck that, Noby Noby Boy looks like the nutball game of choice.

I don't know which version. I have a PS3 but I got a new X Box for my birthday after my old one died from red ring :angry: I need to make a choice then. :unsure:

Archived