(Super) Street Fighter IV

bcwdarkside

On my way into town now to pick up my copy of this...CANNOT WAIT...(yes..Capitols are needed) have high hopes for the game, so hopefully it'll live upto them....Also going to get a subway meatball marinara on the way back home woo :D

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Abel's AI routine is absurd. He does the same command throw almost endlessly.

Seth is cheap as hell, but you expect that from the boss.

This game is so fucking good. Not prepared to say that it's better than Third Strike, but it is absolutely brilliant.

Unlocked Gen, Fei Long, Cammy, Sakura and Rose so far. The new adaptations of all of them are superb. Fei Long has more Bruce Lee mannerisms than ever and the effects for all of Rose's old scarf moves are dazzling.

• Paid Members
Dude.. Once I get vaguely competant at this game I'm going to approach you online like a sensei in an old school kung fu flick and ask you to train me up like you did your recent protege..

I will even prove myself worthy of training by doing tasks 'n shit.

If JLM agrees to this you should document it day by day on here. With track records of your victories and defeats. It could be the best thread of the year.

• Paid Members

Unlocked everyone but Seth now, in conjunction with the man they call Whinehouse. I'll do it eventually but he's low priority because nobody should play as the boss in these games anyway. Akuma is as good as you'd expect, though he still has pathetic defense to balance him out. Gouken is unorthodox but could be devastating in the right hands. Hadoukens at different heights, a charging strike that passes through projectiles and the Shin Shoryuken from third strike as his Ultra. good stuff.

Archived