Twitter - Anyone on it?

Psygnosis

I picked up a copy of today's i for their twitter 100. I'm amazed Boris Johnson is in there as joint 6th top political tweeter, Sarah Brown - wife of former PM Gordon is no.1!

Stephen Fry ranks 4th top overall, which I'm not surprised about, but Richard Bacon comes in at no.2, with former Number 10 resident Sarah Brown receiving the top spot!

Who do you personally think are the most influential tweeters and you recommend following for their views etc?

EDIT:

A few of my top twitters

@Nigel_Farage - I agree with him, he talks sense.

@leighfrancis - love his crazy humour :)

@joerogan - MMA expert, comedian, truther and great guy!

@KindOffensive - see the positivity thread

@ZeroGov - more positivity and some local, relevant stuff for me.

@NormanJayMBE - the rare groove / dance music legend :cool:

@AnnaKiss - very good DJ -was on my old DJ agency Zestdj.com, lovely person full of positivity :)

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've had three tweets from Victoria Coren, none of which said "Leave me alone" surprisingly. Vicky loves me.

I've had one from the Coren too. The other weekend, I had tweets from Dave Gorman and Slick Vic Ebuwa. Not sure which one I was happiest about.

I chat to Emma Jesson (Weekend weather women on central and granada) and Terri Dwyer (ex hollyoaks) regurly :)

• 3 weeks later...

So i gave in. Follow me. @OFFICIALMCTOMMY

So i gave in. Follow me. @OFFICIALMCTOMMY

I've been following the unofficial MC Tommy all this time :(

:laugh: :laugh:

I'm not going to believe it's actually him until he get the verified tick.

In other news, I got another tweet from Victoria Coren. It's only a matter of time before Vicky and I are together. That or I'll share a cell with Gatso and boydy. (for stalking, not noncing)

Archived