What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Is it worth watching Sherlock from the start of series one, or should I just jump into the new ones?

I recently downloaded them all and watched from the beginning, instead of jumping straight in. I'd recommend it, the 2nd episode wasnt great but all the others have been terrific so far. It has its flaws but it's a great show.

• Paid Members
I've been watching the 3rd series of The League of Gentlemen again recently and my god it's brilliant, it's rarely ever spoken about as it loses all the catchphrases from earlier on but it becomes something much better.

It was a brave move for them to change the format as they did, and I think it worked.

i put this in the wrong thread for some reason

just watching last nights new office and well i'll spoiler tag the rest

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

one of the members of one of the quiz teams looked awfully familiar. heres the link to the picture which i have to put outside the spoier tag for some reason

the fella with the beard. that's "him" isn't it

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Only click once youve read spoiler

• Paid Members

If not, they have intentionally put a lookie likey in.

I love the Office. Not seen any of the new season yet, as I tend to download a full season and watch it over a few days as I do 30 Rock. Cant wait to see how it differs without Michael.

Been watching a fair bit of Babestation this week and, surely, Daryl Morgan is the best girl on all those channels: Fit, great tits, best outfits, seems quite funny when she's on the mic but also knows how to play the game, telling the punters she won't say stuff on the air and they should call in so she can do it personally.

• Paid Members
Just watched the first episode of Stella. I was hesitant because Trollied was rubbish and The Cafe looked terrible, but I quite enjoyed Stella.

Yeah I caught glimpses of it as my wife was watching it and it looked pretty good. Did Ruth Jones write it?

That new Zooey Deschanel sitcom wasn't too bad either, watched the first episode the other day. There's something about her, isn't there?

Yes.

That new Zooey Deschanel sitcom wasn't too bad either, watched the first episode the other day. There's something about her, isn't there?

Oh yes there is. She stole my heart in "Elf" and has held it ever since.

YES.

• Paid Members
Been watching a fair bit of Babestation this week and, surely, Daryl Morgan is the best girl on all those channels: Fit, great tits, best outfits, seems quite funny when she's on the mic but also knows how to play the game, telling the punters she won't say stuff on the air and they should call in so she can do it personally.

She is good, but Amanda Rendell and Caty Cole have to be right up there as well. Louise Porter is great, too, a bit classier and quieter, but a reliable hand.

As for Zooey Deschanel, she's quite polarising, isn't she? Not to me, she's bloomin' lovely, and none more so than here:-

• Paid Members

Yeah, I''d be inclined to agree with you here. And she doesn't have an inch of slap-on on her face like some of the others.

• Awards Moderator

You know, I saw those comments about Zooey Deschanel and thought "who the fuck is she?". So I clicked on the link and realised it was the girl the the TV show I flicked on to last week who had me utterly mesmorised. No idea what the show was, which station it was on or if the show was any good. I just remember watching it for twenty-odd minutes wondering why I couldn't turn over. She's hypnotic. Thanks to this place, I can now put a name to a semi.