What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members
You have form for hating on Justified, Astro.

I haven't seen any season 4, but 3 was wonderful.

Astro is right, it probably isn't the best, but its not far off.

• Moderators
Good news for me! I forgot about Modern Family because I got caught up watching King of the Hill and only just remembered, as Season 4 is wrapping up. This means I now have like ten episodes to catch up on.

Watched the first couple last night.. The "Godfather" ending (I think episode 12?) with Phil and Luke was spectacular.

Lilly is still a terrible actress though.

• Paid Members
Stephen Root better fucking be in it.

Haven't there been rumours about a Milton spin-off of sorts? I love Office Space. If it's anything like that, which it could be given the details so far, then I can't wait.

Watching the second series of Breaking Bad, really good so far, but SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Tuco is dead :(

Edited by PunkStep

just went through Season 4 of The Wire again, best TV show ever.

Yes it is.

Watched the first episode of Hannibal. So far, it's fucking garbage. Will watch one more to give it the benefit of the doubt.

That lead actor must have went to school with right cunts.

• Paid Members

I'm currently rewatching season 2 of The Wire. I think in first viewing it probably comes across as the weakest of all the seasons but on rewatch it might actually be the best of them all. The story of Frank Sobatka is one of the most compelling and tragic character stories there is.

I'm currently rewatching season 2 of The Wire. I think in first viewing it probably comes across as the weakest of all the seasons but on rewatch it might actually be the best of them all. The story of Frank Sobatka is one of the most compelling and tragic character stories there is.

Yes, anyone who dismisses Season Two can go and throw themselves off of the roof of Franklin Terrace. Frank is the most heartbreaking story in the the series. Well, until the next season, and D in that season.

Man, I love The Wire.

just went through Season 4 of The Wire again, best TV show ever.

Yes it is.

Watched the first episode of Hannibal. So far, it's fucking garbage. Will watch one more to give it the benefit of the doubt.

That lead actor must have went to school with right cunts.

:laugh: You twat

I really want this to be good, and am pleased he has a meaty man part in his mouth, but Astro's been championing it, and his taste in tv is pretty suspect (see Justified hatred).

I'll give it a try when it gets on to Netflix I guess.

I'm just about to start watching a series called Brotherhood - there's only 3 seasons, but it's got Jason Clarke in who was brilliant in the sadly cancelled Chicago Code and sounds right up my street. Anyone seen it?

Edit: I thought S2 of the Wire was the best, absolutely heartbreaking and Sobotka is one of my favourite tv characters of all time.

Edited by Loki

Fresh Prince fans MUST check out the Graham Norton show from last night. Not saying anymore, just watch it.

I second, third, AND fourth that! I've not marked out like that over something that isn't wrestling in many many a month!!!

• Paid Members
Fresh Prince fans MUST check out the Graham Norton show from last night. Not saying anymore, just watch it.

I second, third, AND fourth that! I've not marked out like that over something that isn't wrestling in many many a month!!!

Can someone spoiler it for me please, I've heard loads of people banging on about it. I hate Will Smith so I don't really want to watch it but I am curious enough to want to know.

• Paid Members

Can someone spoiler it for me please, I've heard loads of people banging on about it. I hate Will Smith so I don't really want to watch it but I am curious enough to want to know.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Will and Jaden were on Graham Norton last night, and he gave them both mics. They rapped for a bit, then he unveiled Jazzy Jeff, they did the Fresh Prince theme, then Will introduced Carlton, who came and did the Carlton dance, then they did another dance thing

[close spoiler]

");document.close();