What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Finally started watching Mad Men. I was starting to get confused about what was happening, then realised I was watching them in the wrong order. Basically we watched episodes 1-8, then 13, then 12, then realised we fucked up and then watched 9. I almost can't be bothered to watch 10 & 11 as I know what's coming up. Probably will though, just to fill in the gaps.

I wouldn't consider myself a huge fan of the show, but Family Guy's had its moments this latest season (BBC Three airings). The Quagmire/Meg episode was pretty funny and the Back to the Pilot one was excellent.

Finally started watching Mad Men. I was starting to get confused about what was happening, then realised I was watching them in the wrong order. Basically we watched episodes 1-8, then 13, then 12, then realised we fucked up and then watched 9. I almost can't be bothered to watch 10 & 11 as I know what's coming up. Probably will though, just to fill in the gaps.

Yeah, it's definitely worth watching it all regardless of whether you know whats to come or not. Firstly Mad Men isn't exactly the most plot driven show, every episode has great character moments and general themes that have little to do with the main plot beats.

Also, things will happen then not get mentioned for like 10 episodes due to the repressed nature of everyone - thus you could miss stuff and not even realise til way down the line.

• Paid Members

Season 5 of Breaking Bad started in the states last night. A decent opening episode, although I think it's a tad odd that this season (which is apparently going to be the last one) will be split into two halves, with the last eight episodes being shown in summer 2013. :/

• Paid Members
Season 5 of Breaking Bad started in the states last night. A decent opening episode, although I think it's a tad odd that this season (which is apparently going to be the last one) will be split into two halves, with the last eight episodes being shown in summer 2013. :/

That's miles away :/

Great episode I thought.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Walter is on the cusp of going full-on psycho now. His "I forgive you" was haunting.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model. Its my guilty pleasure I have to be honest but so absorbing. Staggering how the current crop of contestants are ordinary and some are most definitely ugly. I really could do with knowing what Elle is doing to look like that in her 40s the bloody bitch.

Julien McDonald steals the show every time for me.

For fans of Homeland, have any of you been watching Prisoners Of War on Sky Arts? It is the Israeli programme that Homeland was based on, It is directed by the guy who wrote the book both are taken from. It is brilliant, the leads actually look like POW's. I loved Homeland for the record, this seems darker and more intense with some dramatic elements removed. Well worth seeing