What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

I love Spartacus. Good, honest gore and tits. Spend the whole evening and most of the following day after watching it ending sentences "WITH MY COCK!!!"

• Moderators

As if there's only four more episodes of Eastbound and Down to ever be screened. I'm going to be fucking gutted four weeks today. Can't they be real men and finish on a film to close the saga?

Thanks to Netflix, 4400 and Arrested Development.

As I've said in the 'death or super power' thread, 4400 is not the greatest in the world but it's interesting enough to keep me watching. Some decent characters and the show got better as the seasons went by. I'm a particular fan of Richard & Jordan, both play there characters well. Tom too for that matter. I'm on the last season now, so I hope it has an actual ending.

Arrested Development is just pure brilliance. Gob is my favorite character, just hilarious. Shame it only got 3 seasons, but I see a film is in the pipeline.

• Paid Members
Thanks to Netflix, 4400 and Arrested Development.

As I've said in the 'death or super power' thread, 4400 is not the greatest in the world but it's interesting enough to keep me watching. Some decent characters and the show got better as the seasons went by. I'm a particular fan of Richard & Jordan, both play there characters well. Tom too for that matter. I'm on the last season now, so I hope it has an actual ending.

Arrested Development is just pure brilliance. Gob is my favorite character, just hilarious. Shame it only got 3 seasons, but I see a film is in the pipeline.

And another season (which is exclusive to Netflix)

• Paid Members

Just finished season 1 of 'Rizzoli and Isles'. Really enjoyed it for what it was, ie nothing too serious. While I don't watch CIS or any of its sister shows, I imagine its like a diet version of that, slightly more fun but focusing more on the autopsies than a show NCIS does (which is more on the investigation side).

I found out about it thanks to having Kate from NCIS as the Isles half. Both lead females are tidy. I think its on Sky channel 'Watch' (but I don't have that so don't know for sure).

MV5BMTA4MDA3OTUxODdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDU0OTMwNzM@._V1._SY317_CR2,0,214,317_.jpg

really getting into friday night lights, never saw it first time round. i put it on series link after the first episode so i dont miss one, only finally caught up with the taped ones at the weekend. how many seasons of it did they do?

finally picked up season 1 of eastbound and down on friday so can't wait to get stuck into that, only cost me a fiver in cex, was tempted to pick up season one of entourage from hmv as well as it had been knocked down to a fiver, is it worth getting for that price?

finally picked up season 1 of eastbound and down on friday so can't wait to get stuck into that, only cost me a fiver in cex, was tempted to pick up season one of entourage from hmv as well as it had been knocked down to a fiver, is it worth getting for that price?

Entourage is the best 30 minute show on TV.

ditto me also picking up eastbound and down for a fiver! havent watched any of it but i also picked up first season of curb your enthusiasm (again for a fiver!), have got through most of the eps, although there's pnly ten to be fair. i love it, completely understand why it get's all the love it gets everywhere. can now add this to the list of the many much lauded us tv shows i'm slowly playing catch up with. entourage, i like it, it always holds my attention, im up to season 5 on this, i think my problem is i cant box it into 'comedy' or 'drama' or thriller' or whatever. like i say, it is good, rarely laugh out loud funny but good regardless.

Entourage is the best 30 minute show on TV.

Fuck off.

• Paid Members

Steve glad you like FNL. It went for 5 seasons all well worth watching. There is some changes that happen at one point (won't tell you when) which freshen up the show perfectly so stick with it.

Entourage is fucking great up there with FNL and The Wire for me.

• Paid Members

Yeah really love Entourage. I think most people agree it got a bit worst towards the end but it did great to go 8 seasons. Probably could of gone longer had they not fucked around to much near the end.

• Moderators

New series of Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule starts on Sunday, so I'm going to be spoiled on Monday. Eastbound and Down AND John C. Reilly as one of the best favourite characters evuh.