UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Can somebody tell me who is responsible for the amusing quote about the UKFF in neil's sig, and any context behind why they said it? Thanks.

It's a quote from the letter that was "sent in" to Powerslam moaning about the ukff if i remember correctly. Someone claimed to have been treated harshly on here for posting spoilers.

As in, somebody didn't really send one in, and PS had some grief with the UKFF?

Can somebody tell me who is responsible for the amusing quote about the UKFF in neil's sig, and any context behind why they said it? Thanks.

It's a quote from the letter that was "sent in" to Powerslam moaning about the ukff if i remember correctly. Someone claimed to have been treated harshly on here for posting spoilers.

As in, somebody didn't really send one in, and PS had some grief with the UKFF?

I'm pretty sure we established that it was Zapp Brannigan.

It doesn't warrant its own thread, and while it isn't a request for information it's still a question, so... Does anyone know if a decent quality copy of Zack Ryder's theme has made it onto the internet in mp3 form yet? If xylot themes was still going I feel certain they would've been able to get hold of it by now, so I'm thinking maybe it's out there somewhere and I just haven't been able to find it yet. Google has so far only turned up one full-length file but the quality is pretty bad. Are there any secret places on the internet where I might be able to find it?

How come loads of people on here have changed their profile names??

Was a choice given to everyone for the name changes? I'm not at all bothered as I would not have changed mine, but because lots of peeps are different now, I've lost track of a few of the good posters I like reading from and the shitty retards that need avoiding.

Is there any chance of a list of who has changed, and to what.

???

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross updated the blog section of JRsbarbq.com. The following items are among the highlights.

-Ross on Ted DiBiase's ear: "The ear controversy. What's up with Ted DiBiase's nasty looking ear? From what I was told the ear got infected for some unknown reason and when young Ted went to get it checked out the doctor discovered that DiBiase had tubes inserted in his ears as a child and they were never removed! However, if you are operating some of the dubious wrestling websites that exist in cyberspace feel free to make up what you choose regarding this matter much like you have about my professional future."

How come loads of people on here have changed their profile names??

Was a choice given to everyone for the name changes? I'm not at all bothered as I would not have changed mine, but because lots of peeps are different now, I've lost track of a few of the good posters I like reading from and the shitty retards that need avoiding.

Is there any chance of a list of who has changed, and to what.

???

The name changes offered some people a great chance at shaking off prejudices people held about their ability to be chronically shit posters. By 'starting again', you could forget who was terrible and people had the chance to make a new first impression.

"C/W Mark Please!" spectacularly threw that all away in the Jordan thread.