UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
At which event did Jesse Ventura say the following about dusty rhodes:

"Dusty Rhodes wouldn't win a bodybuilding contest for best abs ... he'd win for most abs."

I'm making a song about Dusty titled: Dusty is a fat Bastard and that line would fit in well.

Not 100% certain, but I think it might be SummerSlam 89.

• Paid Members

I would search for this, but I can't actually remember any details of it :)

What was the name of the, I think, 12 - 13 year old kid who used to post on here a few years ago and was "going to book a show". He was quite adamant that he knew what he was doing and it was going to happen.

Did anything actually happen?

What was the name of the, I think, 12 - 13 year old kid who used to post on here a few years ago and was "going to book a show". He was quite adamant that he knew what he was doing and it was going to happen.

kidkris I think it was.

Edited by feelthebang

• Paid Members
Does anybody know if there are any wrestling schools in the North East of England? Any help is much appreciated.

There one in Newcastle where Pac first started out I believe, but I can't remember what it is called. The is also the Wrestle Zone one as well if thats still running.

• Paid Members
Does anybody know if there are any wrestling schools in the North East of England? Any help is much appreciated.

3CW's training school runs every week in Hartlepool. As someone else stated, IWF have some form of training in the Newcastle area too.

I could be wrong, but I also believe All Action Wrestling have a north-east-based school too.

• Paid Members

Wasn't he called Jamie something or other?

• Paid Members

Wasn't he called Jamie something or other?

The name Jamie Worthing rings a bell? That might be a legit promoter or anybody, but like i said that name seems to ring a bell.

where can i download scott steiners wwe music?

Download trackers: Ares, Limewire.

Torrent sites: Mininova, Isohunt.

Good luck in finding it.

Im looking for Chickfight 9 on DVD, especially for the Cheerleader Melissa vs Wesna match and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction of picking up some Chickfight. Any help would be great.

Try the chickfight website: www.chickfight.tv or if that fails message Dann Reid (if he posts on here) I'm positive he does.

Edited by feelthebang

Im looking for Chickfight 9 on DVD, especially for the Cheerleader Melissa vs Wesna match and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction of picking up some Chickfight. Any help would be great.

Try the chickfight website: www.chickfight.tv or if that fails message Dann Reid (if he posts on here) I'm positive he does.

Strangely, i never actually thought about checking the chickfight website :crazy:

Thanks for the help.