UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Is there no Vintage Collection this week?

Pre-empted -- should be on Wednesday.

It's already on the torrents and has Hokuto-Madusa (Spring Stampede 97), Booker-Scott Steiner (SS99), Nash-Rick Steiner (SS97) and DDP-Jarrett (SS2000)

Watching impact this week has TNA got rid off the Knockouts Tag title. Noticed that Young and ODB were not present last week in the ring during the hogan promo and didnt have them in the opening promo this week. Plus they were not holding them when hogan spoke to them later on.

• Paid Members
Watching impact this week has TNA got rid off the Knockouts Tag title. Noticed that Young and ODB were not present last week in the ring during the hogan promo and didnt have them in the opening promo this week. Plus they were not holding them when hogan spoke to them later on.

Still featured on the website roster page, which would mean officially yes......

......although they could do with dropping the knockouts division as a whole IMPO. One of the worst parts of TNA currently.

Give over, the ladies are great! Gail Kim is being the TNA version of Kim, i.e good, you've got Tara back accompanied by Miss Tessmacher's arse, you've got plenty of diverse contenders to the Knockouts title, you've got Mickie James' lovely pot belly and Velvet's boobies.... it's all good.

There was a 6-woman tag match the other week on Impact, and all the girls were legitimately decent in the ring. How often does that happen in the big promotions?

• Paid Members
Give over, the ladies are great! Gail Kim is being the TNA version of Kim, i.e good, you've got Tara back accompanied by Miss Tessmacher's arse, you've got plenty of diverse contenders to the Knockouts title, you've got Mickie James' lovely pot belly and Velvet's boobies.... it's all good.

There was a 6-woman tag match the other week on Impact, and all the girls were legitimately decent in the ring. How often does that happen in the big promotions?

I'll give you its been better that it has been recently, as Gail has been plus in the division, plus i do like a weekly dose of the goddess that is Velvet Sky. What i will say is that it hasent been as good, as when the KO division first started up, with Kong/Hamada/Gail/etc. Whilst i love Mickie, shes not as good (but i do like her figure regardless), but good to see Tara coming back into contension. Miss Tessmacher is slowley becoming my favourite knockout because of the booty.

Can we go back to having the TNA Go-Go dancers again? But with the knockouts?

I'm a complete helmet when it comes to finding pictures. Can somebody post a link to the photo of Cena posing with the WWE Title in front of the We Hate Cena crew? I'm sure at least one of you will have it stored away.