UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
I've just seen in the FSM thread that John Morrison has been released. I've completely missed any mention of this, is there any sort of story to it?

Not really. His contract expired and he didn't want to sign a new one. Apparently he's asking for Fuck Off Money to do Indy shows so it might just be a case of him being burned out and wanting some time off before he goes back to WWE/goes to TNA.

• Paid Members
Bit random but I seem to remember somebody posting a funny image of Teddy Long with the words "ORTON WINS LOL" written on it. Does anyone remember what thread it was in or could they post it here? I remember it made me chuckle. Thanks!

This one? Go down the page.

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=124578&st=5850

What was the first WWE pay-per-view to be released on DVD?

Wrestlemania 15, I believe

Yeah it was, at the same time as the Austin Hell Yeah DVD.

I remember Raw magazine at the time running an article about DVD's, talking with one of their video guys. It was the first time I ever read up on DVD's and it was interesting, everybody was excited about the potential to put so much footage on a DVD.

• Paid Members
Can you get Wresting Observer for the Kindle? Just got one for Christmas and I'm sure I've heard it mentioned on here, but all I can find are a few 2010 issues of F4W.

Any other Kindle wrestling books / newsletters anyone can recommend? I've got all the mainstream WWE books, I notice a Randy Savage bio on there, anyone know if that's any good?

If you subscribe to F4W/the Observer, you can download each issue as a PDF, which you can view on your Kindle.

Anyone else noticed that whenever WWE come to Chicago, the ads up in the stands are always blanket Pepsi ads? I was watching Raw highlights and every sign was for Pepsi, I seem to remember this happening a good few times in the past too.

It seems very bizarre that the hometown of CM Punk would have nothing but Pepsi ads every time the WWE roll in. I know it's all a massive coincedence probably, but I'd just thought I'd mention it.

• Paid Members
It seems very bizarre that the hometown of CM Punk would have nothing but Pepsi ads every time the WWE roll in.

Not bizarre. Fitting. Like they did it on purpose.