UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Thanks. For some reason I thought they had split up after she banged half of North America. Then I questioned this thought when I heard them advertised together for a tour of FCW house shows, which I thought would have been quite an odd pair to book if they had been an item and then split up.

Probably gone into an unnecessary level of detail there, but anyways, thanks.

No problem. Just for extra reading for you, this is what he wrote on his Twitter following her release a few weeks back.

"I've always believed that Melina is the most talented Diva ever employed by World Wrestling Entertainment. (not to mention the hottest!) Her face conveys emotion. Vince McMahon likes to say "Television is a feeling" and I agree with him. That's what Sports Entertainment is all about. Melina's presence on Television, aside from the obvious (she be sexy!) is raw emotion- joy, rage, surprise, disgust... her passion just pours out of her.

Melina's presence on Monday Night Raw will be missed by the WWE universe... and especially by me.

I think this is the end of a chapter in the book of @RealMelina - I met Melina on my audition for Tough Enough 3, I never forgot the smile, and hug she gave me when I made the show and she got cut and told to go home. I've stood next to her with Joey while MNM was yelled at; told we'd never make it, we were worthless. I've seen her come back from 2 career threatening injuries. She is one of a kind, and talented enough to do whatever she wants. I'm proud to be her man. I love her, and will support whatever she chooses to do next. #staystrong #thankyoumelina"

Melina was tweeting last week cryptic stuff about "How do I cope when I lost the love of my life?" and "Loving someone who no longer loves you back ...".

Coming across like he's binned her without actually saying it.

• Paid Members
No problem. Just for extra reading for you, this is what he wrote on his Twitter following her release a few weeks back.

"I've always believed that Melina is the most talented Diva ever employed by World Wrestling Entertainment. (not to mention the hottest!) Her face conveys emotion. Vince McMahon likes to say "Television is a feeling" and I agree with him. That's what Sports Entertainment is all about. Melina's presence on Television, aside from the obvious (she be sexy!) is raw emotion- joy, rage, surprise, disgust... her passion just pours out of her.

Melina's presence on Monday Night Raw will be missed by the WWE universe... and especially by me.

I think this is the end of a chapter in the book of @RealMelina - I met Melina on my audition for Tough Enough 3, I never forgot the time she fucked Batista infront of me, while Mike Knox waited for the sloppy seconds. whataslag# thankyoumelina#

Edited by Inspector Paul Solo

• Paid Members
Does anyone have the listings for Goodhelmets ECW set that he has recently released over on DVDR? I still havent had my profile accepted after numerous attempts and I was wondering what was on the set and price etc as I may have to purchase it

Spoiler tagged to save space:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

PayPal to goodhelmet@satx.rr.com

Anyway, the set is $70 for over 90 hours of footage. Add $5 if overseas.

Label as ECDUB

Include return address

DISC 1

probably a stupid question, but does anyone own a WWE Blu Ray? Not like a ppv event, but one thats like a superstar collection or true story of wrestlemania or something. Does it just come in a regular old Blu Ray case or is it like the cases they have for DVDs? (you know like the fold out cases)

cheers.

Edited by Cobra1000

probably a stupid question, but does anyone own a WWE Blu Ray? Not like a ppv event, but one thats like a superstar collection or true story of wrestlemania or something. Does it just come in a regular old Blu Ray case or is it like the cases they have for DVDs? (you know like the fold out cases)

cheers.

They just use the normal 2 Disc Blu Ray cases, and no slipcovers or anything either.