UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Is Steven Gauntley doing this now:

http://www.retro-heart.co.uk/index.php?main_page=contact_us

I ask because he's trying to sell stock to the games store I work for and as soon as I saw he was called Steven Gauntley and was from Doncaster, alarm bells went off.

I can't be 100% sure, but yes, I do believe it is the one and same person.

Bet he hasn't paid for the official licence for the items he has created.

The games are surely copyrighted, as are the images and so on, so if anyone wants to contact the games companies and let them know thwn they would be doing the right thing.

I know Colt Cabana's meant to be a big fan of the World of Sport wrestling days but I've never heard him talk about Les Kellet, who I would have asumed was a big influence on Colt, so I was just wondering if anyone knows if Colt's ever mentioned him or if he's a big fan of him?

Arrows mate.

Edit -

What a bizarre quote for a page that's supposed to be about a 2011 PPV...

Hard Justice will featured professional wrestling matches that involve different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds and storylines. Wrestlers portray villains, heroes, or less distinguishable characters in the scripted events that build tension and culminate into a wrestling match or series of matches.
Edited by Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

See at the beginning of the El Gigante - One Man Gang match at the Great American Bash 1991, why is it that Dusty (on commentary) is shouting about the "lady with the third eye". Was he going off his nut, or did it have any actual meaning to their storyline? Thanks a lot!

I can't be 100% sure, but yes, I do believe it is the one and same person.

Bet he hasn't paid for the official licence for the items he has created.

The games are surely copyrighted, as are the images and so on, so if anyone wants to contact the games companies and let them know thwn they would be doing the right thing.

He left a corporate career to do what he loves - Model making?

Oh fuck right off.

Is that why "exciting" things are happening at 101 towers?

Am I completely imagining this, or did ROH do a rape storyline? And if so, what was the story with that? Would someone care to talk me through the angle, the people, and the payoff? I must be feeling a bit pervy or something. Cheers.