UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

EDIT - ignore me, I'm talking bollocks, it was a triangle match.

Edited by air_raid

Difficult question

When Hashimoto won the NWA title on 15th December 2001 did he win in a 3 way match or a 4 way match?

wikipedia gives me 2 answers so i'm not sure

The Wrestling Observer from that week reports that it was a triangular series of matches as opposed to a three way; first Steve Corino pinned Gary Steele, then Hashimoto pinned Steele and finally he beat Corino for the title. The four way match (involving Corino, Steele and Night) took place the following night on the 16th.

• Paid Members

Before Over the limit when was the last kiss my foot match? I'm terrible at remembering stuff like this, I'm moderately certain I've seen one since the king/hitman one but can't for the life of me remember who was in it. Or maybe I'm insane and imagined the whole thing.

WCW said "Hog Wild 1996" would have 250,000 people there. Does anybody know the real attendance?

Want to see if it compares with "Bash at the Beach 1995" when they said 100,000 and there was 10,000.

Wikipedia (I know) says 5,000.

As the event was held at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally it's probably fair to say that there were in excess of 250,000 people there. Of course, only a very, very small number of them were there to see the wrestling.

• Paid Members
Whats Jack Evans and Ted Hart up to nowadays.

Any plans for them to come back to the US?

Last time i checked they were both down in AAA in mexico, doing rather well for themselves. Although i hvent heard from them in some time.

Anybody else confirm what they are up to these days?