UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

No idea what the current status of what constitutes a TNA spoiler these days, due to lack of TV over here, so I'll play it safe with this question about the outcome of a match from last weekend's ppv ...

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Does anyone know from the spoiler reports if Mr Anderson come out with Jeff Hardy's crappy title belt on this week's Impact, or the old proper TNA World Title belt?

No idea what the current status of what constitutes a TNA spoiler these days, due to lack of TV over here, so I'll play it safe with this question about the outcome of a match from last weekend's ppv ...

Does anyone know from the spoiler reports if Mr Anderson come out with Jeff Hardy's crappy title belt on this week's Impact, or the old proper TNA World Title belt?

See for yourself! :)

• Paid Members

Does Eric young still have the old TNA title? And im guessing they are having a new "normal" title done? As it'd loose all credibility if eric young just gave it back after 3 months of arse-ing about with it.

(not that it had any credability before like.......but you know what i mean.)

I disagree.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

I'd like to see someone hand over the original title to the new champion as a mark of respect and an f-you to Immortal. Besides, it was a nice title, I thought.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

See for yourself! :)

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

February 3, is a big special edition of Impact where they reveal Dixie Carters Super Group, Hulk Hogan is returning and the rematch of Hardy and Anderson takes place. The whole thing is, under Bischoffs regime, thats the belt. So I imagine on Feb 3, either Jeff (barring him eating porridge by then) wins it back or Carter will regain power and give Anderson the original title. The reason Bischoff made the new belt is because Carter was gone and new belt/new company etc. So until she comes back the Jeff Hardy belt is what they have until then. It isnt like the smoking skull belt where Austin lost it so the old belt came back. The onscreen head has made this belt the official belt for whoever wins it, because (as Hogan said) "this represents Dixie Carter and her vision".

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members
How did Eric Young end up with the old belt? Was it like the time Shane McMahon let Mideon play with the European title?

He found it in the bin Hogan chucked it in, I believe. Like when Hacksaw Duggan found the Television title in a bin Kevin Nash dumped it in. Young thinks he's the man though, and he's got girls on his dick because of it. Glad to see a bit of happiness in young Eric's life for a change. OJ is jealous, as you can imagine.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart