• Paid Members

Raw was steaksauce in 2003.

Hollywood Rock

Goldberg

The Kevin Nash vs HHH feud

The start and rise of Evolution

Shawn Michaels getting back to his best

Good tag division

Kanes unmasking, and subsequent monster push.

I'd avoid Smackdown 2003 like the plague, painfully boring, predictable, and few if any memorable angles.

I've got a Nitro 98 season pack sitting here collecting dust, do I need Thunder 98 set to make sense of things or will I be ok to just stick with the Nitros? Got all the PPVs aswell, but its been 12 years since I last saw these.

• Paid Members
I've got a Nitro 98 season pack sitting here collecting dust, do I need Thunder 98 set to make sense of things or will I be ok to just stick with the Nitros? Got all the PPVs aswell, but its been 12 years since I last saw these.

By mid 98 little of note ever happened on thunder... ever

where did u get that? id love to see old nitros

where did u get that? id love to see old nitros

Get most of my sets off nicholasjackson on here, super trader, excellent prices and quick service. Failing that, heartrbreak kid is a fine trader too, so I'd suggest giving either of those two a pm.

On Wrestling Observer Radio this week when reviewing Raw, Bryan Alvarez snickered at Cena implying that Justin Gabriel is gay "because of who Gabriel is dating" but wouldn't reveal who, even when pressed by Meltzer. All he would say is that it means he isn't gay. Anyone know?

Speaking of, are the Motor City Machine Guns gay? I read a rumour a while back.