UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Ive got a friend who has said Big Show was scheduled and ready to win the World Championship against Swagger at OVER THE LIMIT, but the powers-that-be changed their mind with only days to go.

Has anyone else heard / read this, and if so, do you know any more details ?

'Fanks !

Ive got a friend who has said Big Show was scheduled and ready to win the World Championship against Swagger at OVER THE LIMIT, but the powers-that-be changed their mind with only days to go.

Has anyone else heard / read this, and if so, do you know any more details ?

'Fanks !

I thought your mate worked for WWE's front office?

A couple of PowerSlam questions. One that maybe only Lister (or possibly MoChatra) can answer, the other by a fair few of you.

1. Is this month's issue out yet, and who's on the cover?

2. Lister, I've been reading some old issues lately and wondering: Who on the magazine decided to keep calling the Undertaker Undi'? That PS-only nickname appears in every article about him, regardless of whether it's you, Butcher or Martin named as the writer. Did you all do it independently or was it a joint directive/editing thing?

• Paid Members
Who on the magazine decided to keep calling the Undertaker Undi'? That PS-only nickname appears in every article about him, regardless of whether it's you, Butcher or Martin named as the writer.

Probably Fin Martin. He loves his smarky nicknames.

Last month he tried something along the lines of WSSTF as a hilarious zing to describe John Cena's (World's Softest) STF.

A couple of PowerSlam questions. One that maybe only Lister (or possibly MoChatra) can answer, the other by a fair few of you.

1. Is this month's issue out yet, and who's on the cover?

Not sure if it's out yet but Jack Swagger is gracing the front cover.

I'm still baffled why every single mention of Dixie Carter in 'Power Slam' is done as "Dixie Carter-Salinas".

Sometimes in the same issue they will mention her alongside other wrestlers kayfabe names, and then again in the same sentence as other wrestlers real names.

I'm still baffled why every single mention of Dixie Carter in 'Power Slam' is done as "Dixie Carter-Salinas".

Sometimes in the same issue they will mention her alongside other wrestlers kayfabe names, and then again in the same sentence as other wrestlers real names.

I think they do it not to get her confused with the other 'Dixie Carter'. But I do not know why I am certain 99.9% of the people buying the magazine know who they are talking about.